Originally Posted by grubdnas
Suntimes ALL Team rankings has CLC over sandburg and Minooka over Providence!
3A rankings will fallout as such:
1) Minooka- They currently are the best dual team tho Providence has proven they will be ready come dual state.
2) Sandburg- This team is very similar to Minooka meaning no real super-studs but a very solid through-out.
3) Providence- I think right now nobody wants to go up against this team in a dual at state.
4) Plainfield Central- They took 2 losses this week. Having no 103lber and injuries are really hurting this team.
5) Mt Carmel- This is a very good team even with all the injuries.
This late in the season and keys injuries really can change the outcomes. And every team seems to have them.
Also don't count out Lockport. They are getting guys back are looking even more formidable.
The Tinley Park regional will be very close between Providence and Lockport.
Looks like the winner going against Minooka