Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Statewide > Illinois Matmen News > Wrestle with Mr. Twister

Old 11-24-2010
22 more years left.

Keep going do not stop. I love this.
Old 12-01-2010

I definitely enjoy the stories. These stories only serve to further the exposure of wrestling and to give insight into the lives of wrestling families. They are great. Thank you.
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, powers, rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places- Ephesians 6:12
Old 12-01-2010
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by agdfan View Post
Let's just say I was asked to do this. I said yes. My only reservation, aside from occasionally crying, was something like this happening. I was afraid it would be taken wrong, nobody would like it, or somebody would think it's unfair. I would be more than happy to stop if general consensus warrants it. It really makes no difference to me.
Don't stop! Keep going! I enjoy reading everything that is written.
Old 12-01-2010
Olympian

Agree!

I totally enjoy stories like these, brings back a lot of memories for me as well. I think it is neat to hear how different individuals wrestling careers or even becoming fans came about. I think people shouldn't get so involved the idea of feeling left out or being selfish. Noone is telling anyone they can't post a story about a person of their choice, sure most would enjoy. I think pride in someone means a lot and the stories are great, Keep it up!
Sponsored Links