Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Non-Wrestling > Non-Wrestling Talk

Old 04-11-2018
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth is Out There View Post
It doesn't matter who you are any more. I believe I know. That's good enough for me.

Everyone else can clearly see what a lying malcontent POS you are so that's good as well.

As for Joe C. and his penchant for opening bottles with his eye-socket, well... I wouldn't do that for fear of going... well you know.
Youíd rather believe a lie that makes you comfortable than the simple Truth that I didnít bother looking here for years. Now, I have to check this every day. Iím telling you right now to take that post down. I also want an apology for this garbage.
Old 04-11-2018
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Oliva View Post
Stop fanning these flames. And for the 5th time, Kevin, this guy is not me. I donít need to hide behind a screen name to tell you that you need to stop harassing me and spreading lies. Enough!
My bad.

Won't happen again.
Old 04-11-2018
Banned

Quote:
It doesn't matter who you are any more. I believe I know. That's good enough for me.

Everyone else can clearly see what a lying malcontent POS you are so that's good as well.

As for Joe C. and his penchant for opening bottles with his eye-socket, well... I wouldn't do that for fear of going... well you know.

Yea malcontent...like the slumlord who started this thread and compared gun regulation protesters to the Hitler youth...and proudly expressed his counter-protest, equipped with hat and t-shirt...and two side holsters...and an an ankle holster....and a piano wire garrote in his wrist watch...and...ugh

...or like some a$$hole who sifts through 5 year old posts like he's looking for the Holy Grail...AAAAAAANNNNDD...is mildly (generous) obsessed with Fallon Fox.

Peace.
Old 04-11-2018
Sergeant Major

Send a message via MSN to mckbln
Quote:
Stop fanning these flames. And for the 5th time, Kevin, this guy is not me. I donít need to hide behind a screen name to tell you that you need to stop harassing me and spreading lies. Enough!
Guys...I don't know where you are getting your info from but JD is NONE of these...deep breath...no cursing..."people". He and I may disagree on a lot of issues but no way is he any of these...deep breath...other screen names that pass off as intelligent "debaters".

"On the bloody morning after, one tin soldier rides away..."
Old 04-11-2018
Olympian

Quote:
I haven't brought you up once. That other screen name did. Take your drama off my doorstep please. Good luck with your subforum vigilance.
Old 04-11-2018
Olympian

Quote:
I haven't brought you up once. That other screen name did. Take your drama off my doorstep please. Good luck with your subforum vigilance.
Thatís right you did not. Instead you made a bunch of false, thinly veiled accusations, but now that Iím actually paying attention itís different and it doesnít take a genius to read between your lines.
Old 04-11-2018
Olympian

Quote:
Thatís right you did not.
That's right. I did not. A courtesy you can't seem to reciprocate.
Old 04-23-2018
Sergeant Major

Send a message via MSN to mckbln
Reality Check:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysTx9aNSVX0

"On the bloody morning after, one tin soldier rides away..."
Old 04-23-2018
Olympian

Really? Let the coffee go. Admin or someone deleted a thread for a reason. I love earnest dialogue, but it is quite apparent that we are not going to solve these societal problems on matmen. BTW Mack, I saw your video speaking about your hardware. Are you from Alabama? Not that there is anything wrong with that. But I have met you and heard you call matches tons of times. There was quite a southern drawl in your cadence. Post it again. Hey man, I lived in Houston for four years. Love that southern hospitality.
Old 04-23-2018
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpioneer View Post
Really? Let the coffee go. Admin or someone deleted a thread for a reason. I love earnest dialogue, but it is quite apparent that we are not going to solve these societal problems on matmen. BTW Mack, I saw your video speaking about your hardware. Are you from Alabama? Not that there is anything wrong with that. But I have met you and heard you call matches tons of times. There was quite a southern drawl in your cadence. Post it again. Hey man, I lived in Houston for four years. Love that southern hospitality.
Between what Mack posted and this gem below, it appears some pundits may be getting their insight on here... (no, I don't really believe that...)

https://www.dailywire.com/news/29625...ism-matt-walsh