Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Statewide > IHSA 3A

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Junior Varsity

What time are the finals?

Just wondering....what time are the place matches? (1st, 3rd, 5th)
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by coach4life View Post
Just wondering....what time are the place matches? (1st, 3rd, 5th)
They start at 5pm central.
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckbln View Post
I wanted to see OPRF in that bracket v Apple Valley...or even Park Hill. Either would have been competitive dual meets. Huskies had NO chance v St Edward. Side note...looks like Fisher gave Ortiz a good match.
If OPRF comes in 2nd which they are looking like could happen. Without their top guy Madrigal. That should change things around.

Last edited by maddog81; 2 Weeks Ago at 05:53 PM.
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog81 View Post
If OPRF comes in 2nd which they are looking like could happen. Without their top guy Madrigal. That should change things around.
Is Madrigal injured?If so any idea when he is coming back?
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Double stud

Think Stiles will get his ranking now?
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Varsity

So i ordered the cheesehead off track for $14.95 only to come home from our tournament today and realize they only show the 3rd &5th place matches live and archive the finals .Is that normal when you purchase a event off track?
The kicker is you hear the announcer giving the results of the 1st place matches as they are completed if ya dont mute the 3rdor5th match your watching live.They update the results and live scoring on the dashboard as well .
Maybe if i just missed the link to 1st matches live or did i just neglect to read the fine print? Im disappointed .I expected to be able to catch some of the earlier matches in the archives but never crossed my mind that after purchasing the event the finals wouldnt be live
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Double stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratherthrowyathenknowya View Post
So i ordered the cheesehead off track for $14.95 only to come home from our tournament today and realize they only show the 3rd &5th place matches live and archive the finals .Is that normal when you purchase a event off track?
The kicker is you hear the announcer giving the results of the 1st place matches as they are completed if ya dont mute the 3rdor5th match your watching live.They update the results and live scoring on the dashboard as well .
Maybe if i just missed the link to 1st matches live or did i just neglect to read the fine print? Im disappointed .I expected to be able to catch some of the earlier matches in the archives but never crossed my mind that after purchasing the event the finals wouldnt be live
You missed the fine print.

Dumbest crap ever.

I recalled over the years we attended family and friends being pissed they paid for the Cast only to not be able to see any of the matches they wanted to see. So I Tweeted the tournament to make sure....

Only semis, 5th, and 3rd to be streamed live/archived. Finals shown later date on some rando tv network they got up there.

No thanks. Keeping my 15 bucks.
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Double stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog81 View Post
Stiles after beating Dover last week should beat ranked. He beat Mitch Moore too from Paris now to beat Coleman twice if he isn't I will personally cally Bob Lowe and ask wtf
I'll go ahead and say it... nobody outworks Izzy when it comes to IL HS wrestling.

Powell used to, but now he's in a more support role.

Izzy takes good youth wrestlers and makes them elite HS wrestlers, pretty much through his sheer force of will.

He seems to want his guys to win more than anybody else at this point in time. I think in time MC and Rita will catch back up, but it doesn't seem like we're there quite yet.

Great performance Montini.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Turban View Post
You missed the fine print.

Dumbest crap ever.

I recalled over the years we attended family and friends being pissed they paid for the Cast only to not be able to see any of the matches they wanted to see. So I Tweeted the tournament to make sure....

Only semis, 5th, and 3rd to be streamed live/archived. Finals shown later date on some rando tv network they got up there.

No thanks. Keeping my 15 bucks.
Trackwrestling:internet::Chitty Chitty Bang Bang:Indy 500.

Can Flo put them out of our misery please?
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Double stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catcher in the Eye View Post
Trackwrestling:internet::Chitty Chitty Bang Bang:Indy 500.

Can Flo put them out of our misery please?
By Flo, do you mean the outfit that only posted quarters thru finals for the MIDLANDS? Yeah, no place matches.

Nah no thanks. They are arrogant enough as it is. NBC Sports owns Track. I'd like to see more competition for wrestling content, not less.

A better web layout, better talent (maybe steal a guy or 2 from Flo? Ryan Holmes seems to get the stepchild treatment... They could also give Bader a raise Flo can't match..)

The Cheesehead situation is all on the Cheesehead people. Track has capability to put a camera on every mat all day.
Sponsored Links