Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Non-Wrestling > Non-Wrestling Talk

Old 03-08-2018
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynmaggot View Post

But if I want to get advice for my new business plan I will choose someone much smarter then you.
There is good news and there is bad news. The good news is there are people smarter than me. The bad news is, they will get a good hard laugh at you business plan.
Old 03-08-2018
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Clearly View Post
I have one, final, suggestion for you, turn off Fox News every once in a while, it is brainwashing you.

Also, I REALLY hope you were joking with your last paragraph......

Please read the 2nd Amendment, actually read and comprehend it and pay close attention to the words "well regulated Militia".
David I. Caplan, who has examined this issue in depth, provides this analysis:

"In colonial times the term ‘well regulated’ meant ‘well functioning’ ― for this was the meaning of those words at that time, as demonstrated by the following passage from the original 1789 charter of the University of North Carolina: ‘Whereas in all well regulated governments it is the indispensable duty of every Legislatures to consult the happiness of a rising generation…’ Moreover the Oxford English Dictionary defines ‘regulated’ among other things as ‘properly disciplined;’ and it defines ‘discipline’ among other things as ‘a trained condition.’"

http://www.madisonbrigade.com/library_bor.htm
Old 03-08-2018
Olympian

Thatís fine with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
There is good news and there is bad news. The good news is there are people smarter than me. The bad news is, they will get a good hard laugh at you business plan.
Because I will be laughing all the way to the BANK!
Old 03-10-2018
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth is Out There View Post
Thanks Joe/Fly/Crys/JD!

I am Groot!

So endeth the lesson.
Nice detective work. I almost wish that you hadn't told me...I feel like I lost a few friends.

...and Joe, Groot or what ever you are calling yourself today. I am very impressed. I guess you didn't fool everybody, but you fooled me. Do you also use the screen name oldpioneer? I hope not...
Old 03-11-2018
Olympian

You two are so cute.

[QUOTE=MAL;541769]Nice detective work. I almost wish that you hadn't told me...I feel like I lost a few friends.

...and Joe, Groot or what ever you are calling yourself today. I am very impressed. I guess you didn't fool everybody, but you fooled me. Do you also use the screen name oldpioneer? I hope not...[/QUOTE

I can't fool you two. Now you just need to figure out my two dozen other account names. Ready go:
Old 03-14-2018
Olympian

MAL and them, leave Oldpioneer out of your mess. I have not seen anybody post under my name. And there is nobody that knows more about wrestling tournament concession stands than me. I have eaten it all, good and bad. I will have you know that the students of PW executed a well planned and powerful demonstration today against school violence.

And MAL can say he isn't for Trump, Fox News, or the NRA all he wants. The dude is a robot. And arming teachers is the most ridiculous idea I have ever heard in my life. If you don't believe me, a teacher in California just discharged a weapon in a "safety" demonstration today. That is the most simplistic and shallow minded solution I have heard, where did it come from, the POTUS as he likes to be called. Fired the Sec of State as soon as he said he will look into Russian involvement with nerve gas in the UK! So much for the CEO of Exxon running the State Department. My guess is Putin has a bunch of dirt on the POS that is scaring the living hell out of him. Leave me out of this mess.
Old 03-14-2018
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpioneer View Post
MAL and them, leave Oldpioneer out of your mess. I have not seen anybody post under my name. And there is nobody that knows more about wrestling tournament concession stands than me. I have eaten it all, good and bad. I will have you know that the students of PW executed a well planned and powerful demonstration today against school violence.

And MAL can say he isn't for Trump, Fox News, or the NRA all he wants. The dude is a robot. And arming teachers is the most ridiculous idea I have ever heard in my life. If you don't believe me, a teacher in California just discharged a weapon in a "safety" demonstration today. That is the most simplistic and shallow minded solution I have heard, where did it come from, the POTUS as he likes to be called. Fired the Sec of State as soon as he said he will look into Russian involvement with nerve gas in the UK! So much for the CEO of Exxon running the State Department. My guess is Putin has a bunch of dirt on the POS that is scaring the living hell out of him. Leave me out of this mess.
After reading that last paragraph. I agree, you're in over your head, move along if it's too much for you.

Arming teachers too much for you? How about eliminating "gun free" zones. Allow people to carry at all times.

Still too much? How about an armed guard at each building, who isn't some pencil pusher afraid to engage.

Still too much? How about we don't handcuff districts with hipaa restrictions, and let them get the troubled kids, like the killer, out of school, and in some other guarded environment?

Or you could just keep blaming Trump for everything, because this all just started with him....
Old 03-14-2018
Olympian

Look B-ball low dribble. How many years have you taught in an urban school. I am going on 26 years! Yes, we do need local law enforcement to be visible at all public schools. They are trained, a goof ball like you running around a school with a gun would be the first one down. They are trained to eliminate the threat. That means anyone. You , me, Trump, who by the way, said he doesn't need a gun. I am in over MY head? How about this, come on down to the Proviso West wrestling room. Sorry gun free zone. You and I, center mat, first take down wins? That will shut your damn mouth up and your bro-mance with James Oliva. 708-257-9663
Old 03-14-2018
Olympian

Waiting for an answer round baller. This dude has pmd me so many time about James Oliva. Which by the way, I am not stepping on a mat with James. But I just got off the phone with the head coach of PW. They have been asking me to come down to the room. He thinks it is a great idea. You will be searched and scanned through our system. Then, OP is right there for the taking, speak up.
Old 03-14-2018
Olympian

By the way LD, what the hell do you do for a living? I spend my days educating children and keeping them safe. Dude, call me or tell me what you do. I am in over MY head?