Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Non-Wrestling > Non-Wrestling Talk

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe-jitsu View Post
...and no, I don't consider undocumented people willing to work for peanuts for a chance at a better life to be "bad" for the simple fact that they're breaking a law by being here. Now the guys hiring them to avoid paying FICA and unemployment taxes (mostly White conservatives), that's a different story, a$$hole.
Watch your language pretty boy.

Last edited by Low dribble; 2 Weeks Ago at 01:02 PM.
Old 1 Week Ago
Varsity

Quote:
I live in West Engelwood boss. I'm in the hood every night. But congrats on knowing the name of an infamous gang member from 30 years ago. I stand by what I say: Gangbangers fuk with other gangbangers.

Your post is complete dribble.

Trump didn't ban Saudis despite the fact that the most of the hijackers were Saudi. So the Muslim ban was simply to appease his mouth-breathing, racist, xenophobic base. But he still wants that Saudi money.

Let a Muslim or Mexican shoot up a school, church, or concert:

"AARRGHH!! Close the borders!!"

Crazy hillbilly does it:

"We need MORE guns!!"

That's pretty Goddamn disrespectful to victims if you ask me.

If my words offend you, then TS. I'm simply following the lead of our brave Commander in Chief who mocks people with disabilities, calls undocumented Mexicans "bad hombres," and just called Elizabeth Warren "pocahontas."

And I LOVE every second of it. This is Trump's America bud. Time to adapt.

#TrumpBless
#GrabThePu$$y
https://townhall.com/columnists/ashl...-hoax-n2416298
Old 1 Week Ago
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low dribble View Post
Dude, LD, what point do you think you're making? Not that townhall.com is a reliable/scholarly source, but I'll play along and assume she's lying.

If she lied about having black heritage, would it be OK if the Donald called her Aunt Jemima?

What's wrong with you?

#TrumpBless
#GrabThePu$$y
Old 1 Week Ago
Varsity

Quote:
Dude, LD, what point do you think you're making? Not that townhall.com is a reliable/scholarly source, but I'll play along and assume she's lying.

If she lied about having black heritage, would it be OK if the Donald called her Aunt Jemima?

What's wrong with you?

#TrumpBless
#GrabThePu$$y
Aunt Jemima? You know from Andre's Facebook the only people allowed to make fun of blacks, are blacks. Correct?

The point is you make the same comments disparaging comments about people you don't like all the time, on here, and your Facebook. Yet you hypocritically complain about Trump calling Pelosi out for her fraud. What's wrong with you, that you hold Obama up as some moral Godsend to America, when he goes on a Late Night show laughing about his bowling, and calling it a "Special Olympic Moment"

You're really upset about the Grab the ***** comment? How many times did you vote for Bill and his enabling wife Hillary? You support Frankin over the years?

I know you live the life of a hypocrite on here, and Facebook, guess your one sided complaints shouldn't come as any surprise.
Old 1 Week Ago
Varsity

Quote:
Aunt Jemima? You know from Andre's Facebook the only people allowed to make fun of blacks, are blacks. Correct?

The point is you make the same comments disparaging comments about people you don't like all the time, on here, and your Facebook. Yet you hypocritically complain about Trump calling Pelosi out for her fraud. What's wrong with you, that you hold Obama up as some moral Godsend to America, when he goes on a Late Night show laughing about his bowling, and calling it a "Special Olympic Moment"

You're really upset about the Grab the ***** comment? How many times did you vote for Bill and his enabling wife Hillary? You support Frankin over the years?

I know you live the life of a hypocrite on here, and Facebook, guess your one sided complaints shouldn't come as any surprise.
Moronic.

Obama shouldn't have said that. Not quite the same as doing a physical impression of a disabled person at a crowded rally for your presidential bid, but, yea, he shouldn't have done that. And I'm CERTAIN Obama apologized if he was ever pressed on it, whreas the Donald would double-down.

Clinton never bragged about being able to walk up and grab the pu$$y. Didn't have multiple Eastern European "wives" (prostitutes) several decades younger either. Good 'ol Christian GOP values huh?

My facebook?

What's wrong with you?

Be honest, you've had a restraining order taken out on you in the past, right? Your stalker tendencies are blatantly obvious.

It's the Christian in you that seeks out hypocrisy in people. Sorry, bud, hypocrite is just a synonym for human. Trump isn't a POS because he's a hypocrite; he's a POS because he made appeals to racism and xenophobia to get elected. Banning an entire religion???? Who's that remind you of historically? Bad hombres??? What kind of fukkin president says **** like that?

Good Day.

Last edited by joe-jitsu; 1 Week Ago at 06:20 PM.
Old 1 Week Ago
Varsity

Quote:
Moronic.

Obama shouldn't have said that. Not quite the same as doing a physical impression of a disabled person at a crowded rally for your presidential bid, but, yea, he shouldn't have done that. And I'm CERTAIN Obama apologized if he was ever pressed on it, whreas the Donald would double-down.

Clinton never bragged about being able to walk up and grab the pu$$y. Didn't have multiple Eastern European "wives" (prostitutes) several decades younger either. Good 'ol Christian GOP values huh? Really?
What do you think him and Harvey Weinstein talked about when they vacationed together? How much they loved their wives? Clinton used the "Christian card" every chance he got

My facebook?

What's wrong with you?

Be honest, you've had a restraining order taken out on you in the past, right? Your stalker tendencies are blatantly obvious.

It's the Christian in you that seeks out hypocrisy in people. Sorry, bud, hypocrite is just a synonym for human. Trump isn't a POS because he's a hypocrite; he's a POS because he made appeals to racism and xenophobia to get elected. Banning an entire religion???? Who's that remind you of historically? Bad hombres??? What kind of fukkin president says **** like that?

Good Day.
Restraining order? Be serious, and I've held the same job for over 20 years. You on the other hand....

You social media post more than anyone I know, and never with solutions or discussion topics, but argumentative threads from the get go. Then you challenge anyone who disagrees that they will be blocked.

Anybody with a social media footprint as large as yours can't be calling someone a stalker for responding, or even reading what you post. What kind of privilege do you think you live that you are that untouchable?

You don't want people to respond, then stop posting. It is after all what you brag about doing anyway.

Good day? You'll be back, with another one of your screen names. Jimmy....
Old 1 Week Ago
Varsity

Quote:
Restraining order? Be serious, and I've held the same job for over 20 years. You on the other hand....

You social media post more than anyone I know, and never with solutions or discussion topics, but argumentative threads from the get go. Then you challenge anyone who disagrees that they will be blocked.

Anybody with a social media footprint as large as yours can't be calling someone a stalker for responding, or even reading what you post. What kind of privilege do you think you live that you are that untouchable?

You don't want people to respond, then stop posting. It is after all what you brag about doing anyway.

Good day? You'll be back, with another one of your screen names. Jimmy....

My bad dude. I'm done with politics. God/Darwin bless us all
Sponsored Links