Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Non-Wrestling > Non-Wrestling Talk

Old 1 Week Ago
Olympian

So easy even Trump can do it

Creating jobs is not rocket science...get the government out of the way and jobs will grow "faster than expected"

http://www.businessinsider.com/us-jo...ry-2017-2017-3
Old 5 Days Ago
Varsity

He inherited 77 consecutive months of job growth and a 4.9% unemployment rate---which had peaked at 10% after Bush and the recession.

Good job hopping on a moving train. Try not to fuk it all up Donald.

Barry inherited a train wreck.
Old 4 Days Ago
Olympian

I forgot, you still believe in that fairy tale. The unemployment rate has been manipulated to make crooked politicians look good...but you already know that, so why do you keep citing it?...Oh...I guess that's all you have. If Unemployment is down income should be up, poverty should be down, home ownership should be up and food stamp recipients should be down...but none of that has happened.

During the Obama years, the number of Americans below the poverty line is up 3.5 percent.

Real median household income: down 2.3 percent.

Americans on Food Stamps 33 million then, 46 million now: up 39.5 percent.

Americans who own homes: down 5.6 percent.

National debt $10.63 trillion then vs. $19.19 trillion last Wednesday: up 80.5 percent.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...obs-ugly-truth
Old 4 Days Ago
Varsity

MAL, for the love all things holy...stop posting links from crackpot, right-wing shytsites...at least look for something
from Fox News...if you really wanna be diligent, look for something published by a professor of economis at a decent university (I had one at DePaul who'd be right up your alley---eschewed minimum wages, price floors/ceilings, anti-union, etc.). For starters, go to the Wall Street Journal.

But you're at least on your way. Start coming up with fairy-tale explanations about "labor participation blah, blah...."

Labor force participation is shrinking because...wait for it...baby boomers are becoming senior citizens...hmmm..why call it a baby BOOM!!??

The number of young Americans collecting Social Security benefits DECREASED under Obama----"Yeah but people are still aging!! FUK THAT MUSLIM!!!"

TrumpBles
GrabThePu$$y
Old 2 Days Ago
Olympian

"Shoot the messenger"... Fox has too many left wing nut jobs. A professor is someone who has never done anything accept preach theory. I did click on a CNN story that confirmed many of these facts, but the spin they put on the story was making me dizzy.

If you can dispute any of the facts from my "crackpot, right-wing shytsites" I'm listening.
Old 2 Days Ago
Varsity

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
"Shoot the messenger"... Fox has too many left wing nut jobs. A professor is someone who has never done anything accept preach theory. I did click on a CNN story that confirmed many of these facts, but the spin they put on the story was making me dizzy.

If you can dispute any of the facts from my "crackpot, right-wing shytsites" I'm listening.
Professerors only preach, huh? Yea no business school teachers ever work in the private sector, are entrepreneurs, serve as financial consultants, are partners in major accounting firms, etc.

God, you're a flagrantly unrelenting idiot.

MAL: Smarter than Neil de Grasse Tyson...more fiscally knowledgable than Warren Buffet.

Now go celebrate family values...and grab the pu $$y---of an Eastern European whore several decades younger than you.

#TrumpBless
#GrabThePu $$y

Last edited by joe-jitsu; 2 Days Ago at 10:11 PM.
Old 1 Day Ago
Olympian

I suppose you're right, just because 95% of teachers/professors are lefties doesn't mean that they all are...but you would have to agree with me that not everything you were taught in collage is true.
Old 1 Day Ago
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
I suppose you're right, just because 95% of teachers/professors are lefties doesn't mean that they all are...but you would have to agree with me that not everything you were taught in collage is true.
Agreed. However, business school teachers are almost exclusively conservative, from my experience anyway.
Sponsored Links