Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Statewide > College

Old 4 Weeks Ago
Varsity

Welcome to Iowa City, PD3!

On behalf of the Rotary Club and Chamber of Commerce, greetings! Please make yourself at home. So that you fit in right away, we have prepared these materials for your stay in our fair city.

Strip Clubs!

NOTES: In Iowa City, you have your pick of three strip clubs. Two of them are actually farms, but the third one is a Hawkeye institution. Woody's Show Club has been in operation since 1949. It has only one dancer, but Mabel has been a fan favorite for four generations of Hawkeyes. Now 84 years young, she bravely gyrates on the main stage all night to classics by Three Dog Night and Elton John. This Hawk legend is only slightly hampered by the leg braces she has worn since recovering from Polio as a child. Don't miss Mabel!

Drugs!

NOTES: All of the private residences in Iowa City also function as either a crack house or a meth lab. You will be able to get high or get low every night. Convenience! Bigly!

Bar Fights!

NOTES: There are continuous bar fights at the locations on the map above. Closed from 9pm Christmas Eve to 9am Christmas Day. Just show up and say, "I got next" or "What are you looking at?" Please be aware that there is a three fight minimum.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Varsity

Justice for Suriano!

Old 2 Weeks Ago
Varsity

Time for Jered Cortez to make his break?

GO ILLINI!!!
Old 1 Week Ago
Olympian

Winner!: most effort ever put into posting series on this site. (* copied from elsewhere?)
Old 1 Week Ago
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonjuan44 View Post
Winner!: most effort ever put into posting series on this site. (* copied from elsewhere?)
It's all me. I call it 5-Minute Photoshop Theater, although some of the photoshops take more than 5 minutes. It's just that "5 Or More Minute Photoshop Theater" doesn't have that pleasing ring to it. Anyone who wants to use an image on another board is welcome to, just as long as they don't use it to harm the ILLINI in any way. If you harm the ILLINI in any way, my attorney will pinfall your attorney in court.

Old 1 Week Ago
Olympian

Chief.....I do enjoy your photo shop imagination and sense of humor. Keep up the good work!
Old 1 Week Ago
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondo View Post
Chief.....I do enjoy your photo shop imagination and sense of humor. Keep up the good work!
Thanks, Dondo!

Next week I want to finish up the ILLINI in 2018 post. Still have 197 and 165 to do. Will finish with a bang with IMAR!

GO ILLINI!!!
Sponsored Links