Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Non-Wrestling > Non-Wrestling Talk

Old 1 Week Ago
Varsity

Gun Violence

Guns don't kill people, psychopaths, who acquire guns far too easily through weak laws brought upon because of NRA lobbying and bought and paid for politicians, kill people.
Old 1 Week Ago
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Clearly View Post
Guns don't kill people, psychopaths, who acquire guns far too easily through weak laws brought upon because of NRA lobbying and bought and paid for politicians, kill people.
Can you proove that it was easy for him to get a gun in California. California is a Democratic strong hold...I guess the NRA must have paid off a bunch of California Democrats.
Old 1 Week Ago
Sergeant Major

Send a message via MSN to mckbln
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
Can you proove that it was easy for him to get a gun in California. California is a Democratic strong hold...I guess the NRA must have paid off a bunch of California Democrats.
California has the MOST restrictive gun laws in the US and the Glock he was using is considered illegal in that state. It just proves once again that people who are going to commit a crime will completely ignore the laws, period. This has absolutely nothing to do with the NRA.

"On the bloody morning after, one tin soldier rides away..."
Old 1 Week Ago
Varsity

One of the nice things about the ignore list is you don't see the replies of those who are on it.
Old 1 Week Ago
Olympian

Quote:
One of the nice things about the ignore list is you don't see the replies of those who are on it.
...but what if Mac says something nice. Get your head out of the sand and join the conversation.
Old 1 Week Ago
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckbln View Post
California has the MOST restrictive gun laws in the US and the Glock he was using is considered illegal in that state. It just proves once again that people who are going to commit a crime will completely ignore the laws, period. This has absolutely nothing to do with the NRA.
I know, but if Crystal says that the NRA bought and paid for California politicians, it must be the Democrat politicians that he is talking about.
Old 1 Week Ago
Olympian

Quote:
Give me an example of a law that would stop a psycopath. Death was the only thing that was going to stop him from killing...even if he did not own a gun. Prove me wrong, what law would have stopped him?

There was an oportunity to have him hauled in as a 5150, but they didn't...they let him go. I don't know if you can blame the people that let him go or not, but that was clearly a missed opportunity.

...again, WHAT LAW WOULD HAVE STOPPED HIM?
Old 1 Week Ago
Sergeant Major

Send a message via MSN to mckbln
Had the USAF reported the Bad Conduct Discharge and spousal abuse properly, the Texas church shooter would have been prevented from ever buying a firearm. Had Broward County officials done their jobs, well...you get the point.

"On the bloody morning after, one tin soldier rides away..."
Old 1 Week Ago
Varsity

Quote:
Silence is golden.
Old 1 Week Ago
Olympian

Quote:
Silence is golden.
La la la la la, I can't hear you.

https://cheezburger.com/2008523008

Last edited by MAL; 1 Week Ago at 09:44 PM.
Sponsored Links