Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Statewide > IESA

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 03-23-2017
wcwcfan wcwcfan is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 374
Quote:
Originally Posted by wcwcfan View Post
how about a poll.

If Ethen Doty was a freshman last year and competed in the 1A sectional in Byron at 106#.
Would he have

A. placed 1st
B. placed 2nd
C. placed 3rd
D. placed 4th
or
E. he would not have placed.
I'll answer my own poll then. I would say C.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 03-23-2017
TappedOut TappedOut is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Plainfield
Posts: 1,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by wcwcfan View Post
I'll answer my own poll then. I would say C.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 03-23-2017
Sugar foot Sugar foot is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Other side of fence
Posts: 442
Quote:
Originally Posted by eazymoney View Post
Doty would have made it out last year as an 8th grader if he wrestled in that regional. Johnson and Tunik might have gotten him but he would have been a solid number 3.
He might Have got out of regional but we're talking about sectional
Something else to ,Connor Eubanks the fifth placer was in our room also .I think Connor would win more than half of the Live goes against Dotty.
Not bashing at all just saying what I witnessed
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 03-23-2017
Clint Rose Clint Rose is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: DeKalb
Posts: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar foot View Post
He might Have got out of regional but we're talking about sectional
Something else to ,Connor Eubanks the fifth placer was in our room also .I think Connor would win more than half of the Live goes against Dotty.
Not bashing at all just saying what I witnessed
Since when did they start wrestling 5th place matches at sectionals. How about semifinal consolation loser. No match was wrestled between Kennedy and Eubanks. A freshman with a record of 27-12 I think Doty could handle.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 03-23-2017
Sugar foot Sugar foot is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Other side of fence
Posts: 442
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clint Rose View Post
Since when did they start wrestling 5th place matches at sectionals. How about semifinal consolation loser. No match was wrestled between Kennedy and Eubanks. A freshman with a record of 27-12 I think Doty could handle.
Ok 5 or 6th No that match didn't happen but Eubanks would have won that match
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 03-23-2017
wcwcfan wcwcfan is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 374
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar foot View Post
He might Have got out of regional but we're talking about sectional
Something else to ,Connor Eubanks the fifth placer was in our room also .I think Connor would win more than half of the Live goes against Dotty.
Not bashing at all just saying what I witnessed
Your delusional. Eubanks wrestled for West Carroll for a year too mind you.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 03-23-2017
TappedOut TappedOut is offline
Olympian
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Plainfield
Posts: 1,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by wcwcfan View Post
Your delusional. Eubanks wrestled for West Carroll for a year too mind you.
*you're...
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 03-23-2017
tbone tbone is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 25
This is all entertaining speculation and I am excited for next season. There are so many good freshmen and incoming freshman in the lower weights of 1A that it's going to be very exciting. Besides Ethen Doty, there are some others in the lower weights who could make some noise at sectionals (Byron). As for incoming freshmen, Noah Schnerre from Orion and Billy Taylor from Alleman will push a few of those guys for sure. Can't wait to watch them all next season!
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 03-23-2017
wcwcfan wcwcfan is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 374
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone View Post
This is all entertaining speculation and I am excited for next season. There are so many good freshmen and incoming freshman in the lower weights of 1A that it's going to be very exciting. Besides Ethen Doty, there are some others in the lower weights who could make some noise at sectionals (Byron). As for incoming freshmen, Noah Schnerre from Orion and Billy Taylor from Alleman will push a few of those guys for sure. Can't wait to watch them all next season!
No doubt and who knows who aurora Christian will add.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 03-23-2017
tbone tbone is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by wcwcfan View Post
No doubt and who knows who aurora Christian will add.
For sure! Anybody from Nathan or Izzy's programs is fair game for them!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.