Illinois Matmen Forums Illinois Matmen Forums

Go Back   Illinois Matmen Forums > Non-Wrestling > Non-Wrestling Talk

Old 11-02-2017
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe-jitsu View Post
Which innocent bystanders get hurt when a girl has an abortion? I mean, beside the ones you'd be dead-set against giving WIC or a Link card to anyway.

Mind boggling that you compare the two.

#TrumpBless
I can't possibly believe that you said that. Since 1973 almost 60,000,000 (60 million) innocent babies have been slaughtered in the US. Proportionally most of them are black babies...just like the founder of Planned Parenthood (Margaret Sanger) intended. The black population has been reduced by at least one third of what it would have been.

Were you born after 1973? If so, have you thanked your Mother for not killing you?

http://bound4life.com/statistics/
Old 11-02-2017
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAL View Post
I can't possibly believe that you said that. Since 1973 almost 60,000,000 (60 million) innocent babies have been slaughtered in the US. Proportionally most of them are black babies...just like the founder of Planned Parenthood (Margaret Sanger) intended. The black population has been reduced by at least one third of what it would have been.

Were you born after 1973? If so, have you thanked your Mother for not killing you?

Lunacy. Abortion is LEGAL. Mass shootings are not.

MAL, providing abortion numbers doesn't bolster your argument one bit. It's simply for you to feel like you've done research or due diligence.

And yeah, you're a real Rosa Parks MAL. "Black babies are being killed, oh my!" LMAO.

And again, you and your ilk would be dead set against giving WIC or food stamps to any of those "black babies."

You get in more trouble for a gram of crack than for an 8-ball of coke, but MAL sees abortion laws as the biggest detriment to those poor, poor black babies.

"Just get 'em outta the womb, then fukkem!!"

Murica.

Last edited by joe-jitsu; 11-02-2017 at 11:30 AM.
Old 11-02-2017
Olympian

Ok, I will ref this. It is ok to get political. Little personal, warning both wrestlers. Back in the middle.
Old 11-02-2017
Olympian

BTW, MAL is the KING of pulling up an article that MUST be true! Send me one, I will have an opposing view in 2 secs.
Old 11-03-2017
Olympian

Joe...you asked "which innocent bystanders get hurt when a girl has an abortion." The answer is 60 million of the most innocent bystanders got killed when a girl got an abortion. In approximately the same time frame about 1.5 million people have been killed using firearms in the U.S. That includes suicides, accidental deaths and justified homicides...in other words all gun related deaths. That calculates to about 2% of all deaths in the US are gun related. A very small fraction of those gun related deaths are mass shootings. Mass shootings are rare, but they tend to get politicized and heavily reported. Most of the gun related deaths are perpetrated by people that grew up on WIC and food stamps...there might just be a connection between gun crime and food stamps. As they say "Idle hands are the Devils worship"

So lets review...60 million dead babies...1.5 million people that ended up on the wrong end of a gun. If I had a magic wand and could bring back one or the other, I would have to choose the 60 million babies
Old 11-03-2017
Olympian

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpioneer View Post
BTW, MAL is the KING of pulling up an article that MUST be true! Send me one, I will have an opposing view in 2 secs.
Well then, I will just make it easy for you. Here is a link that you have already had time to look over. It should be no problem finding a article that can dispute the facts in this link. I will cut you some slack on the 2 seconds, but the clock is ticking.

Old 11-03-2017
Olympian

Great article, read it for 2 seconds. Look, I or anyone is for abortion. That is the second time I warned you. 1pt. green.
Old 11-03-2017
Olympian

When I am sitting on a 2 point lead I can afford to give up 1 for stalling at the edge of the mat.
Old 11-06-2017
Varsity

Quote:
When I am sitting on a 2 point lead I can afford to give up 1 for stalling at the edge of the mat.
...and you just got spadled for the pin.

26 more DEAD in a church shooting in Texas. Not enough good guys with guns in Texas???

Stricter gun laws do NOT result in less gun violence. Exdept in Canada, England, Germany, Sweden, France, Greece, Spain, Italy, Amsterdam, Greece...really any western democracy.

Mack, should citizens be allowed to own hand grenades?? "Shall not be infringed" and all.

We won't have peace until EVERY citizen is equipped with their own surface-to-air missile launcher because, ya know, that's exactly what the forefathers had in mind.
Old 11-06-2017
Olympian

Quote:
What lead? Warned you both for stalling.

I think it is interesting, this match that is. Look, I lived in TX and have found that there was more of a respect, and availability of fire arms. Notice how conservatives are now saying, "maybe we should check the person out first."