Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
  1. greenlantern
    12-30-2012
    greenlantern
    Any way to see the interview I did know people who want to see it
  2. greenlantern
    05-26-2009
    greenlantern
    i really liked the tom ryan interview he gave some good answers especially with nabbing some Illinois kids. Glad to hear they are 100 percent suppoutred
  3. MR TWISTER
    04-21-2009
    MR TWISTER
    I only know of one UNO's...the original that is across the street from Medina's Temple (now closed) on the near North side. Obviously you have never been there or you would know that is a Chicago instite founded by the inventor of Deep Dish pizza Ike Sewell. I guess I need to treat you so you can learn about it.
  4. greenlantern
    04-21-2009
    greenlantern
    if im thinking of uno's the chain thats all over the place theres way better pizza than that. Now if there is the orginal uno's thats diffrent from the chain than I misunderstood your pizza post
  5. MR TWISTER
    04-21-2009
    MR TWISTER
    What do you mean
  6. greenlantern
    04-21-2009
    greenlantern
    uno you gotta be joking
  7. greenlantern
    02-23-2009
    greenlantern
    would pa still be # 1 state if only one class- Them and Ohio would be tied for first. Pa has more depth but in the 3 classes in ohio theres some studs which make for better championships.In 3a you have perry st eds and wadsworth. 2a st paris grahm walsh and oak harbor.1a monreville and troy christan so. the 119 finals would be jamei clark vs hunter steiber. 25 Zach Neibert or sam white vs logan steiber. Harder to place in pa if one class but a little tougher to win a championship. Hopefuly that helps answer the question. Illinois doesnt have pa's depth or ohios studs not to be a jerk just not there yet hopefuly thats undersatndable.
  8. greenlantern
    02-20-2009
    greenlantern
    is it weick
  9. greenlantern
    01-27-2009
    greenlantern
    on themat under quickest wrestler I said cartice n bj were the quickest
  10. MR TWISTER
    01-15-2009
    MR TWISTER
    go to Live sports video...click archived videos...then go to NWCA National Duals...then pick which mat and day you want to view....but first you must sign up for the free login...