No announcement yet.

Individual State qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has Waropay made it down to 160 yet? He just looked too big during football to get to 160.

I remember Joe in Jr High -- great kid, always respectful -- even when some crazy lady came up to congratulate him on his state title in Dekalb.

I don't know about Brewer yet, he has never been a big weight-cutter.

Comment

Originally posted by m-sdogfan View Post
      Has Waropay made it down to 160 yet? He just looked too big during football to get to 160.

I remember Joe in Jr High -- great kid, always respectful -- even when some crazy lady came up to congratulate him on his state title in Dekalb.

I don't know about Brewer yet, he has never been a big weight-cutter.
      I know Joe was still thinking 160 at clinton when I spent some time with him and thanking him for the example he set for my son who was and still is a big fan of his. We at leroy wonder sometimes just how strong our team would have been had we kept Joe and Max in our school district at tri-valley but we have never done anything but wish him the best wherever he is. I think he got a virtual full ride for baseball at a college fairly close so we will maybe get to see him wrestle in college in his spare time lol.

Comment

i personally talked to joe when we wrestled them and he said he was going 160 we will find out where he is at the PC Tournament this weekend...im almost going to bet he wins the tournament at either weight making him a three time champ...and joe is the most respectful person i have ever met in my life....everytime we see each other he says hi...good luck to him
        If It Was Easy Then They Would Call It Basketball.
        The site i adore on a basket ball floor is wrestling mats from door to door.

Comment

Working...
        X