No announcement yet.

Lincoln Tourney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i agree with those 3 it just all depends on how the brackets come out at sectionals bonic and cooper could meet in the semis and then farmer would be in the finals but still it will be those 3 but with bellis in the mix maybe beating boyer

Comment

I agree..I know farmer will come to wrestle..ive seen him wrestle throughout jr. high and hs and he is tough. from what i hear from people bonic and cooper are tough also and bellis is pretty solid so i think that will be a tough weight to get out of come regional and sectional time..

Comment

i know from watching seth bonic at sectionals last year where he was WAY lighter then the rest of the 103lb kids that he is a tough wrestler and that he will contend this year and years to come. look for big things out of him

Comment

This will be a fun weight to watch play out. I don't believe any of the top kids can be counted out. I have watched most of them wrestle and it could end up a number of different ways.

Comment

Originally posted by stepped in what? View Post
            i know from watching seth bonic at sectionals last year where he was WAY lighter then the rest of the 103lb kids that he is a tough wrestler and that he will contend this year and years to come. look for big things out of him
            I also seen Seth wrestle last year. Very impessive considering his size. Does anybody know what he has been weighing in at this year? If he were to make 103 again next year, then I think he will leave Champaign with a medal around his neck.

Comment

the 2nd day of sectionals he weighed in around 93

Comment

Originally posted by iceman000 View Post
                i agree that hill will not make it out of the sectional and possibly may not win his regional...ive seen hill, farmer, boyer, and bellis all wrestle and also carlos garcia from joliet is tough...i havnt personally seen edwin cooper wrestle except for on the net but i know he is a ton and i think will give nowry his best match all year...seth bonic is ranked HM as well as Hill but from what ive been told Bonic is also pretty tough but you can't go on that...boyer has already beaten hill but it could finish up the other way since the last one was a close match...i also think he could give bellis a decent match but who knos in the sport of wrestling...as for cooper, farmer and bonic..i dnt think he has a snowballs chance in h*** to even keep up with those three...so after its all said and done i think it'll finish up 1st-Cooper, 2nd-Bonic, 3rd-Farmer beating Boyer in the 3rd-4th place match
                Cooper is heads above the rest. Bonic has an edge over the rest of the field, in my opinion. It will be the Bloomington 103 (Bellis 13-7 over Farmer last week), Boyer, Farmer and the Joliet kid battling for the 3rd spot. But this is 103...anything can happen.
                'Nothing is so common as unfulfilled potential'

Comment

It is a given that Cooper & Bonic and Bellis & Farmer will be in opposite sides of the bracket since they qualify from the same regional. The other two Regional Champions are likely tohave their hands full first round however these turn out.
                  “After Wrestling Everything In Life Is Easy”
                  DAN GABLE

Comment

good point press

that makes since! i think those will be the 4 top guys

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Esterhouse View Post
                      Cooper is heads above the rest. Bonic has an edge over the rest of the field, in my opinion. It will be the Bloomington 103 (Bellis 13-7 over Farmer last week), Boyer, Farmer and the Joliet kid battling for the 3rd spot. But this is 103...anything can happen.
                      After what I saw last week, anything CAN happen...

To answer a few things and observations:

At sectionals Seth and Coop will be opposite side(same regional and of course they have to make it out too) The question is, what regional champ will the one of them feed into??? I have yet to see the Joilet 103 but, look forward to it. The Minooka regional is very solid at 103 like a lot of the weight classes.

Compared to last year, EVERY 103 is a small 103 this year. Only exception this year is Demonte Riley(Marian Catholic). Still can't believe he's made it.

Next year at 103 is a long time for now. Let's worry about this year first. After folkstyle we still have FILA Cadets, Freestyle State, Greco State, National Duals, Fargo etc. etc. etc...(you get my point)

"Respect all and fear none" is what I always say.

Good luck... it's 103 and anything can happen.
                      Eat, sleep and wrestling.

Comment

Working...
                      X