Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New team (needs help/advice)

Southern Illinois!

Hows everyone been doing its been a long time since I have been back home. Thankfully that will be rectified here in a few days. I would love to catch up with all of you but I really need some help. I recently helped start a new youth program and am in the process of creating a Freestyle and Greco club in California. The issue is Im pretty much the only one with any freestyle/greco background. I was wondering if some of my old friends could lend some advice/ words of wisdom on how to introduce this to a group of new wrestlers. Also If anyone has any extra old red or blue singlets that they wouldnt mind selling for cheap Ill be glad to buy them. As far as the youth program just some pointers on how to make a strong program. Having the priveledge to wrestle under EWC and see successful programs in our state growing up. I just want these guys to have the same opportunities I did. Any help and advice is welcome and appreciated!

Very Respectfully
    SSgt. Morris Thomas

Please feel free to call me @ 530-845-1629 or Email @ airman265@gmail.com or morris.thomas@beale.af.mil

Comment

try grapplemonster for CHEAP NICE singlets! you can design your own also, fast.
      Crusaders Wrestling

Comment

Thanks ma'am!

Comment

Working...
        X