East/West Dual Possible Senior Line up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds awesome.

Why was nothing posted to hype this up in other boards?????

Comment

138: In Sudden Victory Overtime Mech Spraggins takesdown Chris Wilkes MO- 43 IL-15

Comment

Missouri takes this dual 43-15 over Illinois. Very good dual, 138 and 160 lived up to its hype

Comment

Originally posted by TeamQuest123 View Post
          138: In Sudden Victory Overtime Mech Spraggins takesdown Chris Wilkes MO- 43 IL-15
          Amazing!!!!!
          Wasn't Mech just in Indiana?

Wow! Huge win!
          Impressive!

Comment

Yes he was. The young man is focused on his future. Great job Mech!
            Winning Is A Choice!

Comment

Originally posted by King Select View Post
              It has to be 1 of the unexpected (never thought of) matches!

Marquee match-up!!!!!

Damn! Mech! Mech! Mech!!!

Comment

Originally posted by King Select View Post
                Wilkes came down from 145lbs. to wrestle @ 132 in Granite City Holiday.

Mech did something Great here!
                Future Champ at any Division!

Comment

Tonight was the last match I will ever see under the spotlight. It gives me a headache.

Comment

Originally posted by promartinez View Post
                    Wilkes came down from 145lbs. to wrestle @ 132 in Granite City Holiday.

Mech did something Great here!
                    Future Champ at any Division!
                    Great match and Mech hustled in the SV to get the TD. Congrats to him!

While Mr. Wilkes may have wrestled up at 145 a time or two, I don't think I'd characterize his wrestling at 132 as "coming down from 145" as he's barely a 38 pounder. He walks around these days around 140 (seven pounds under for last night?) and is a future 133 pounder at the most.

Comment

CONGRATS to David Frasier, what an exciting match!!!! Way to go David!!!
                      Crusaders Wrestling

Comment

Originally posted by wrestlingfan99 View Post
                        Great match and Mech hustled in the SV to get the TD. Congrats to him!

While Mr. Wilkes may have wrestled up at 145 a time or two, I don't think I'd characterize his wrestling at 132 as "coming down from 145" as he's barely a 38 pounder. He walks around these days around 140 (seven pounds under for last night?) and is a future 133 pounder at the most.

I'm here to Congratulate Demitrio (Mech) Spraggins on an amazing win.

On another note for what is in bold.
                        I studied all the wrestlers from 126 - 145 in case of bracket changes.
                        My son walked around @ 136-138 all season for 132. Including when the 2lb allowance came into effect, til the end of the season.

If Wilkes walks around @ 139-140.
                        Then I cant work at the carnival anymore.
                        Lol.

Comment

Working...
                        X