No announcement yet.

Gun Control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, if I am negotiating a price on a house and I give an offer, they decline but tell me the door is always open......that is the same as me receiving a phone call a few days later? who is spinning who? I think he is spinning your head. He is sweating this thing out big time! He wants to save face with the American people. I am surprised he didn't say, "I just received a very sweet letter from the President of China, he said he is really sorry. XOXO."
    Always support your local wrestling tournament concession stands!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by MAL View Post
      It could be...I can't guess what is in his head if it was. It could be a negotiating tactic. It could be a white lie from China. It could be media spin. It could be the absolute truth and nobody was lying. If China did say they are open to meet at anytime, it would appear that his statement was successful in bringing them back to the table and/or calming the markets. It seems insignificant anyway you look at it. If you want to break it down we would first need the full unedited footage, because I don't trust your news source.

China is Communist country that is approaching superpower status, and they are doing it literally at our expense. If Trump wants to lie to or about them to remedy the trade imbalance, I don't have a problem with that. This is a case of not seeing the forest because all the trees are in the way.
      All President tell mis-truths. This is in another stratosphere. This recent summit was crazy. Rode a truck over Obama & lobbied to get Russia back into the summit as well. This time the whole world is talking about his weird lying, not just the American press. He lies about things he doesn't need to lie about, because he is weird. I personally don't mind a fight against China but this is going to hurt Illinois. They are burning down the Amazon to plant soybeans. They won't be growing the forest back. The Illinois soybean market will never be back like it was thanks to the tariffs. Should any Democrats use a nickname on the President? They won't but it would be interesting to see how grade-school it can get.
      There are two guys in that zebra costume! Very funny...

Comment

• China is waiting to see if Trump is going to win re-election. There will be no resolution before then. His timing may have been bad on this fight...we will have to wait and see what happens. He has had very strong opinions about China, long before he even thought about running for president. Now he can test his theories in the real world.

I am not a fan of tariffs. Most of Trumps Tariff threats have had a favorable outcome. China is trying to run out the clock...they are already buying political adds in Iowa against Trump. I guess it won't be the first time they donated to Democrats. Remember Al Gores "No controlling legal authority"

Comment

• Originally posted by MAL View Post
          China is waiting to see if Trump is going to win re-election. There will be no resolution before then. His timing may have been bad on this fight...we will have to wait and see what happens. He has had very strong opinions about China, long before he even thought about running for president. Now he can test his theories in the real world.

I am not a fan of tariffs. Most of Trumps Tariff threats have had a favorable outcome. China is trying to run out the clock...they are already buying political adds in Iowa against Trump. I guess it won't be the first time they donated to Democrats. Remember Al Gores "No controlling legal authority"
          The Republican party claims to be the party of free trade and capitalism. The tariffs are the one thing Democrats like what he is doing. He will not be the Republican nominee. Trump is getting weirder and will totally wig out by then. As an American I wish he was crazy like a fox, but he is just a weirdo that people thought he was honest because he would say anything. I thought he could do well at first. Oops.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...p-slams-2018-6

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/06/polit...ust/index.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Blonjuan44 View Post
            He will not be the Republican nominee.
            Accepting wagers on this?

Comment

• Originally posted by mooseknuckle View Post
              It does not matter, just an opinion. He is not looking good physically, his wife does not look happy. He would be if he wanted perhaps, but I think the heel spurs will act up again, the only reason he might try to be the nominee is ego and because the Mueller report said they can indict him when out of office. Everybody knows who lent him his money, that may be enough as well when that comes out. He is not as bad as some people point out, as your neighbor - fine. But as a president he is weird, getting much weirder.

Comment

• They printed it...and dumbass Dwyer didn't take long to make an idiotic comment...

https://www.oakpark.com/News/Article...9972b9ee0ce66e

Mack
                sigpic

"On the bloody morning after, one tin soldier rides away..."

Comment

The Republican party claims to be the party of free trade and capitalism. The tariffs are the one thing Democrats like what he is doing. He will not be the Republican nominee. Trump is getting weirder and will totally wig out by then. As an American I wish he was crazy like a fox, but he is just a weirdo that people thought he was honest because he would say anything. I thought he could do well at first. Oops.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...p-slams-2018-6

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/06/polit...ust/index.html
                  Trump has an 80 to 90 percent approval rating with Republican voters. He is actually doing what he said he was going to do. Most Republicans have not been alive long enough to see a Republican do what they said they would do.

https://710wor.iheart.com/featured/m...hments-so-far/

I didn't realize that you were the last one that still watches CNN...it was funny, maybe I should watch it more. While you are loosing your mind about how many people are at his rally's and every other dumb thing he says, he is proposing to end birthright citizenship. I don't care what he says as long as he keeps doing things like that. The way he talks is just a superficial issue. I did not want to be the one that has to tell you this, but you have TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome)

Comment

• Half the country has TDR. Is that a genetic mutation or are people onto something?

Comment

It does not matter, just an opinion.
                      See? that's one of the larger problems we deal with nowadays. People are too comfortable being wrong and saying that's just their opinion. As if that somehow excuses them from making incorrect, outlandish statements. And then not being willing to be held accountable for them.

The only thing getting weirder is this message board.
                      Last edited by mooseknuckle; 08-29-2019, 07:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by oldpioneer View Post
                        Half the country has TDR. Is that a genetic mutation or are people onto something?
                        It's a psychological disorder caused by occasional contact with CNN, MSNBC and VOX.

Comment

A straight bet would be out of the question. I mean the odds in Vegas would be astronomical. However, his screws seem to be coming loose. If something major was to happen, and people in his own party start turning on him, or worse yet, someone puts a zinger on him during the debates that make the crowd laugh at him, I could see him coming undone.....He definitely will not be a good loser, he seems more of the, "I will take my toys and go home" type.

Comment

• Speaking of guns and trump. He has just ordered the government to complete the wall without legal consent or eminent domain. He has promised to pardon those who experience back lash. Here is what he has not considered:

Texas ranchers take property ownership very seriously. They do not take kindly to trespassing let alone taking miles of land and ACCESS to the river! It would be one thing if they had their day in court or a Constable or Ranger served them and came and talked to them. If the Federal Government thinks they can just bulldoze their way they are going to find out that a pardon will be the least of their problems. Then we will have an interesting dilemma: Trump supporters of the wall and the right to protect your property under the 2nd amendment.

I climbed mountains for a week in Big Bend National Forest. I slept on the Rio Grande. I have no idea how you would get equipment down there for the wall. I suppose for most simpletons they can just picture a little creek with a big big wall up so they can feel safe in Montana......smh

Comment

• See me

Originally posted by oldpioneer View Post
                              A straight bet would be out of the question.
                              10 to 1. Minimum bet is $1K. Window's open.

Comment

10 to 1. Minimum bet is $1K. Window's open.
                                They actually do have the line up. https://www.sportsbettingdime.com/po...-nominee-odds/

Comment

Working...
                                X