Release the Kraken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oldpioneer View Post
    Dear MAL, first of all I was WRONG about the election in Penn. Dr, Oz won!!! anytime it is close they should do recounts by hand and indeed, the people have spoken and Dr. Oz won. They did recounts with Bush Gore, I remember that. I remember the issue being ballots cast oversees, military, and also by mail. It was close, but Bush won!!! I remember Gore challenging it in the courts but by like December, he conceded, and said it is best for our great Nation to respect the process............

But hey, I was seeing what you are doing Thursday night. I might take a break from watching baseball to watch the hearings. How about you? Willing to come out of the Qanon rabbit hole to see what was doing with texts, emails, and even videos apparently, with the days leading up to the first attack on the Capitol since the War of 1812?
    Qanon? Everything I post comes from legislative hearings, Official investigations, Freedom of information requests and the CISA report...our own federal government is conforming that Dominion software is vulnerable to hacking. Everything I post is backed up by data...in fact it usually is data. Qanon is a Democrat source.

I wouldn't bet any money if I was a gambler that Bush won in 2000. Before the 2000 election they changed the paper that they made the ballots from in Broward County...the new paper caused the hanging chad issue. That debacle is what they used to push for computerized voting machines. The military ballots were an issue..Gore didn't want to count them...based on what has been confirmed from 2020 Gore may have had good reason not to trust mail-in ballots from over seas. In 2020 we had several batches of military ballot that were 100% for Joe in more than one state. Watch that last video, two people were just convicted of doing the exact same things that are posted in this thread....not voting fraud...election fraud. These two were convicted for fixing the elections in 2012, 2014, 2016 and 2018.

I missed the Democrats suicide mission. Any highlights? Did they answer why Nancy turned down Trumps offer for National Guard troops? Who is Ray Epps? Why did the Capitol police open the gates and doors welcome the protesters inside. Why did the Capitol Police shoot Ashly Babbitt. She was climbing through a broken window into a room full of cops...extremely stupid, but not in a threatening posture or position. Why did The Capitol Police beat an unarmed woman to death? Capitol Police Beat Roseanne Boyland to Death https://rumble.com/v17kypd-shocking-...-roseanne.html When do we get to see the 14,000 hours of video from in side the capitol?

J6 was a set up. Trump walked right into it as did many of his supporters. There were some serious crimes committed, but most of the J6 detainees are political prisoners being held for misdemeanors with out bail. The difference between the treatment of the George Floyd rioters where Kamala was bailing them out of jail so they could riot some more and the malcontents that got out of hand while protesting what has now been proven to have been a stolen election is sickening.

The attack was planned, but it was planned by Nancy and the FBI. This J6 sham is the last best hope the Democrats have...that's why they celebrated the anniversary, and why they are so excited to show you what they have put together for your entertainment.

Comment

• BREAKING VoterGA REPORT: Evidence Shows Georgia Voting System May Have Added 15% to Raffensperger Totals

Original article.
      By Joe Hoft
      Published June 9, 2022

VoterGA released a report today providing evidence that corrupt Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger received an additional 15% of votes added to his totals in the recent Georgia primary.

The team at VoterGA released a report today that provides evidence that in the recent primaries in Georgia, 15% of corrupt Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger’s votes were garbage. In their press release, VoterGA shared the following:
      VoterGA first presented an Election Night graphic showing Georgia’s voting system allocated 3,317 votes to a Fulton County School Board District 7 candidate who was NOT on the ballot! That same graphic showed candidate Phil Chen with zero votes at 10:12 on Election Night even though he actually received 49.7% of the vote in the race. Chen has challenged the outcome of that contest.

VoterGA also added more detail about the problems in the DeKalb District 2 Commission race where a hand count audit determined that the Dominion Democracy Suite 5.5 voting system shifted thousands of Election Day votes from one candidate to another and selected the wrong winners to face each other in a runoff. They presented excerpts from a letter written to the DeKalb County Board of Elections by VoterGA co-founder Garland Favorito. It explained a variety of reasons that the irregularities found could not be solely attributed to a candidate alignment error after one candidate withdrew from the race. The massive discrepancies also appear to be attributable to a Dominion system counting error.

But perhaps the most stunning news was the evidence collected from an audit monitoring team during the Cobb County Vinings cityhood hand count audit on Monday. The team monitored a majority of those Election Day ballots in the Vinings 04 precinct that were being hand counted. The monitoring team decided to count the votes of incumbent Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger while the cityhood count was in progress.

The team found that Secretary Raffensperger received about 53% of the Republican Election Day votes for Secretary of State in that precinct. That would be in line with the statewide voting percentages that enabled him to avoid a runoff except that the Dominion voting system awarded Raffensperger 68.4% of those same votes. Thus, the Dominion software attributed 15% more votes to Raffensperger’s totals than the actual ballots seem to show when monitors counted Raffensperger’s votes.

“We are concerned that the algorithm that appears to be adding unearned votes to Raffensperger’s totals is running statewide,” VoterGA co-founder Garland Favorito noted. “It is imperative that the SOS race be audited in all counties. That is why we filed Open Records Requests to get an independent copy of the ballots in all counties so we can verify the electronic results.”

Comment

• MAGA true-believers likely aren't following the January 6 Select Committee hearings, so here is a summary of recent events:

While Donald Trump was losing 61 out of 62 court cases contesting the election results, his advisers were telling him repeatedly that he had lost the election and that the claims of election fraud were bogus.

Here is an overview of what Trump’s people were telling him:

1. Trump appointed Attorney General Bill Barr told Trump three times that the conspiracy theories were wrong and that he had lost the election. Barr said the stolen election conspiracy theories were complete nonsense, idiotic, and crazy stuff. "I told him that the stuff his people were shoveling out to the public was bullsh-t--the claims of fraud were bullsh-t," Barr said. He added that Trump never seemed interested in what the actual facts were.
        2. Trump-appointed Acting Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue investigated the alleged election fraud conspiracies and told Trump they weren't accurate. Here is what Donoghue told Trump: "Sir, we've done dozens of investigations and hundreds of interviews. The major allegations are not supported by the evidence. We've looked into Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Nevada. We're doing our job. Much of this information you're getting is false."
        3. Trump campaign manager Bill Stepien told him that his chances of winning the election were "very, very, very bleak," even when recounts or legal challenges to the results were factored into the equation.
        4. Trump campaign data expert Matt Oczkowski gave a presentation to Trump and told him bluntly that the election was lost.
        5. Trump campaign lawyer Alex Cannon investigated the stolen election claims and told the president's advisers that they had no merit.

6. Trump-appointed U.S. Attorney B.J. Pak researched claims of voter fraud in Georgia on the request of Bill Barr. Pak reported that Georgia voter fraud claims were not accurate.
        7. Trump's White House attorney Eric Herschmann told lawyer John Eastmann to stop his efforts to overturn the election. Here is what Herschmann told Eastman: "I said to him, are you out of your effing mind. I said I only want two words coming out of your mouth: orderly transition." Herschmann also told Eastman that he should hire a good defense attorney because his plot was going to get him into serious trouble.

While all these appointees were telling Trump he had lost, Trump had raised a quarter of a billion dollars from his supporters to help “stop the steal.” Sadly, Trump’s Election Defense Fund does not seem to actually exist. Instead, the funds were funneled to Trump business properties, Trump’s own political action committee, and various funds for Trump cronies. This appears to be grand-scale fraud.

MAGA fans will argue that Barr is just a secret Democrat, but are all the rest of his advisers closet Democrats too? Keep in mind that Trump appointed Barr. Trump appointed Donoghue, Trump hired Stepien, Trump approved Oczkowski, Trump accepted Cannon into the fold, Trump hired Herschmann and trusted him enough to let him argue at his first impeachment trial. Trump appointed Pak. If all these guys are Judas Democrats, then why was Trump hiring them? Didn’t he claim that he hired only the best and brightest people? Then why had he hired all of these impostors and frauds? How clueless is he? Is this how things operate in the MAGA world?

Here's the bottom line: Trump had seven advisors telling him that he lost, and he also lost 61 court cases related to the election. It was his responsibility to concede and commit to the peaceful transition of power. Instead, he clung to his lie, agitated his political base, and brought about the chaos of January 6, one of the ugliest displays in American history. The deaths, injuries, damage, and embarrassment of that day fall squarely upon Donald Trump. I realize that this is meaningless to the MAGA world, but as the years go by it will become clear that Bill Barr was right: the MAGA claims were just bullsh-t.

Comment

• Rino's all Rino's, drain the swamp MAGA 4ever Mules Kraken and so on and so on. So gullible and pathetic they are, not Republicans, Trumplicans, just to be clear

Comment

• How many Democrats does it take to win an election? Just one if you hire this guy.

FORMER DEMOCRAT CONGRESSMAN PLEADS GUILTY TO ELECTION FRAUD CHARGES

by Laura Ramirez June 9,

Former Democrat Pennsylvania Congressman Michael “Ozzie” Myers pleaded guilty to multiple election fraud charges, including illegally stuffing ballot boxes for Democrat candidates, the Justice Department recently announced.

A Monday press release from the U.S. Attorney’s Office of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania revealed that Myers pleaded guilty to: “conspiracy to deprive voters of civil rights, bribery, obstruction of justice, falsification of voting records, and conspiring to illegally vote in a federal election for orchestrating schemes to fraudulently stuff the ballot boxes” in Pennsylvania elections from 2014 through 2018.
            Tell me more about how there’s nothing to see here and we have the most secure and fair elections and no need for audits. pic.twitter.com/aDqwMPABkF

— Jenna Ellis (@JennaEllisEsq) June 8, 2022

Myers admitted to bribing and conspiring with two former election officials to manipulate the results, the memo states.

Domenick J. Demuro, former Judge of Elections for the 39th Ward, 36th Division in South Philadelphia, was charged separately and pleaded guilty in May 2020 after Myers bribed Demuro to engage in fraudulent schemes.

The memo explains that Demuro would add votes to the voting machine for candidates Myers’ supported after accepting bribes of $300 to $5,000 per election. The release adds that Demuro would add these votes to the totals on election day and then falsely certify the results.

Marie Beren, former Judge of Elections for the 39th Ward, 2nd Division in South Philadelphia, also pleaded guilty to election charges in which Myers directed Beren to add votes to candidates he supported.

Describing how Beren would fraudulently cast ballots, the memo explained:
            “Inside the polling place and while the polls were open, Beren would advise actual in-person voters to support Myers’ candidates and also cast fraudulent votes in support of Myers’ preferred candidates on behalf of voters she knew would not or did not physically appear at the polls.”

“Voting is the cornerstone of our democracy. If even one vote has been illegally cast or if the integrity of just one election official is compromised, it diminishes faith in process,” U.S. Attorney Jennifer Arbittier Williams said. “Votes are not things to be purchased and democracy is not for sale. If you are a political consultant, election official, or work with the polling places in any way, I urge you to do your job honestly and faithfully. That is what the public deserves and what the federal government will enforce.”

According to The Philadelphia Inquirer, Myers’ guilty plea came hours before he was set to stand trial. The outlet says he faces a maximum of 20 years in prison and could potentially spend the rest of his life incarcerated.

The Associated Press reports that the former congressman was banished from Congress in 1980 following the Abscam sting investigation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Scot View Post
              MAGA true-believers likely aren't following the January 6 Select Committee hearings, so here is a summary of recent events:

While Donald Trump was losing 61 out of 62 court cases contesting the election results, his advisers were telling him repeatedly that he had lost the election and that the claims of election fraud were bogus.

Here is an overview of what Trump’s people were telling him:

1. Trump appointed Attorney General Bill Barr told Trump three times that the conspiracy theories were wrong and that he had lost the election. Barr said the stolen election conspiracy theories were complete nonsense, idiotic, and crazy stuff. "I told him that the stuff his people were shoveling out to the public was bullsh-t--the claims of fraud were bullsh-t," Barr said. He added that Trump never seemed interested in what the actual facts were.
              2. Trump-appointed Acting Deputy Attorney General Richard Donoghue investigated the alleged election fraud conspiracies and told Trump they weren't accurate. Here is what Donoghue told Trump: "Sir, we've done dozens of investigations and hundreds of interviews. The major allegations are not supported by the evidence. We've looked into Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Nevada. We're doing our job. Much of this information you're getting is false."
              3. Trump campaign manager Bill Stepien told him that his chances of winning the election were "very, very, very bleak," even when recounts or legal challenges to the results were factored into the equation.
              4. Trump campaign data expert Matt Oczkowski gave a presentation to Trump and told him bluntly that the election was lost.
              5. Trump campaign lawyer Alex Cannon investigated the stolen election claims and told the president's advisers that they had no merit.

6. Trump-appointed U.S. Attorney B.J. Pak researched claims of voter fraud in Georgia on the request of Bill Barr. Pak reported that Georgia voter fraud claims were not accurate.
              7. Trump's White House attorney Eric Herschmann told lawyer John Eastmann to stop his efforts to overturn the election. Here is what Herschmann told Eastman: "I said to him, are you out of your effing mind. I said I only want two words coming out of your mouth: orderly transition." Herschmann also told Eastman that he should hire a good defense attorney because his plot was going to get him into serious trouble.

While all these appointees were telling Trump he had lost, Trump had raised a quarter of a billion dollars from his supporters to help “stop the steal.” Sadly, Trump’s Election Defense Fund does not seem to actually exist. Instead, the funds were funneled to Trump business properties, Trump’s own political action committee, and various funds for Trump cronies. This appears to be grand-scale fraud.

MAGA fans will argue that Barr is just a secret Democrat, but are all the rest of his advisers closet Democrats too? Keep in mind that Trump appointed Barr. Trump appointed Donoghue, Trump hired Stepien, Trump approved Oczkowski, Trump accepted Cannon into the fold, Trump hired Herschmann and trusted him enough to let him argue at his first impeachment trial. Trump appointed Pak. If all these guys are Judas Democrats, then why was Trump hiring them? Didn’t he claim that he hired only the best and brightest people? Then why had he hired all of these impostors and frauds? How clueless is he? Is this how things operate in the MAGA world?

Here's the bottom line: Trump had seven advisors telling him that he lost, and he also lost 61 court cases related to the election. It was his responsibility to concede and commit to the peaceful transition of power. Instead, he clung to his lie, agitated his political base, and brought about the chaos of January 6, one of the ugliest displays in American history. The deaths, injuries, damage, and embarrassment of that day fall squarely upon Donald Trump. I realize that this is meaningless to the MAGA world, but as the years go by it will become clear that Bill Barr was right: the MAGA claims were just bullsh-t.
              I'm not the only one not watching the Democrats commit political suicide. I just searched "J6 Hearing ratings" The search results are at the bottom of this thread. Nobody is watching nobody cares except the media and the Deep State...this time there really is a wolf...no...there really is...it's eating the sheep...it's right over there...can't you see it?................HAHAHAHAHAH...They fall for it every time. The joke is on Nancy...the wolf is eating her because nobody believes her anymore. Nancy, the FBI and the Deep State planned J6 just like they planned the Whitmer kidnapping in Michigan, but it wasn't as violent as they wanted. These J6 hearings are just making Trump stronger and stronger.

Where is your proof? You quote 7 peoples opinions, but share no facts that disprove even one single bit of evidence in this 115 page thread. This is a long thread there must be some inaccuracies...what are they? Lets start with the Mules. If Geo Tracking is good enough to track down and arrest J6 protesters, why isn't it good enough to track down Ballot harvesters? ...And remember a ballot harvester as defined by True The Vote is someone that went to at least 10 drop boxes and 5 Non Governmental Organizations. True The Vote tracked the Mules pattern of life before, during and after the election...and guess what...the Mules didn't go to the drop boxes after the election. They are actually starting to arrest people for the fraud that took place in 2020 and previous elections. You would know that if you would just read the headlines in this thread.

January 6 Hearing Ratings: How Many Watched? | Heavy.com

3 days agoNearly 20 million people watched the first day of the Jan. 6 hearings Thursday, June 9, 2022, in which the House select committee televised findings on its investigation into former President...www.deseret.com&t=chromentp&atb=v314-1][/URL]https://www.deseret.com › 2022 › 6 › 14 › 23167750 › how-many-people-watched-the-jan-6-hearing-biden-trump-liz-cheney-nielsenWhat were the ratings for the Jan. 6 hearing? - Deseret News

2 days agoThere are not yet ratings for the House Jan. 6 committee's Monday morning hearing. While much of the political world has been glued to their screens, not everyone was watching. Biden said last week that he didn't watch the prime-time Thursday hearing. While Biden called the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol "one of the darkest ...www.conservative.org&t=chromentp&atb=v314-1][/URL]https://www.conservative.org › 2022 › 06 › 13 › ratings-for-j6-hearing-lower-than-regular-evening-newsRatings for J6 hearing LOWER than regular evening news

3 days agoAccording to Newsbusters: In the case of ABC, World News Tonight attracted 70 percent more viewers on any given night last week than the Thursday night hearings did. On NBC, audiences were 80 percent larger for Nightly News than they were for the hearings, while for CBS Evening News the advantage was a more modest 32 percent. Facebook LinkedInwww.rasmussenreports.com&t=chromentp&atb=v314-1][/URL]https://www.rasmussenreports.com › public_content › politics › general_politics › june_2022 › j6_hearings_most_voters_aren_t_watching_muchJ6 Hearings: Most Voters Aren't Watching Much - Rasmussen ReportsŪ

2 days agoA new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 20% of Likely U.S. voters say they'll watch all the TV coverage of hearings by the special committee appointed by House ...https://ussanews.com › 2022 › 06 › 13 › tv-ratings-for-jan-6-hearing-are-in-viewers-changed-the-channel-in-drovesTV Ratings for Jan. 6 Hearing Are In: Viewers Changed the Channel in ...

3 days agoRatings for Thursday night's prime-time hearing by the House panel investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol incursion show Americans would have preferred some straight news. In a review of ratings shared by Newsbusters, a clear pattern emerged. Every one of the three major broadcast networks that aired the hearing ended up with a smaller audience| USSA News #separator_saThe Tea Party's Front ...www.washingtonexaminer.com&t=chromentp&atb=v314-1][/URL]https://www.washingtonexaminer.com › news › ratings-crater-jan-6-committee-hearingRatings crater for second Jan. 6 committee hearing

2 days agoN ew ratings data show that the second installment of hearings held by the Jan. 6 committee received only half of the views that its initial prime-time slot enjoyed. According to reports, only 10...www.bizpacreview.com&t=chromentp&atb=v314-1][/URL]https://www.bizpacreview.com › 2022 › 06 › 11 › j6-committees-primetime-spectacle-bombed-in-ratings-for-major-networks-1248818J6 committee's primetime spectacle bombed in ratings for major networks

5 days agoThe January 6 hearings airing in primetime Thursday took in just 11+ million viewers on those three same networks," he tweeted. Context: The evening newscasts on CBS, NBC & ABC average anywhere...https://ussanews.com › 2022 › 06 › 10 › early-ratings-j6-hearings-cant-capture-large-audienceEARLY RATINGS: J6 Hearings Can't Capture Large Audience!

6 days agoEARLY RATINGS: J6 Hearings Can't Capture Large Audience! Posted on June 10, 2022 by Constitutional Nobody The Democrats and the media hope the J6 hearings will damage and hurt Donald Trump. They promoted this during their hearings, highly criticized as partisan, that they rescheduled the hearings themselves to be aired on primetime TV.https://dailycaller.com › 2022 › 06 › 10 › exclusive-early-cable-ratings-first-january-6-committee-hearing-cnn-abc-cbsEXCLUSIVE: Here Are The Early Cable Ratings For The First Jan. 6 Hearing

6 days agoThe early cable ratings for the first January 6 committee hearing ranged between 2 million and 4 million total viewership between 8:00 p.m. and 10 p.m., according to data exclusively obtained by the Daily Caller.https://nypost.com › 2022 › 06 › 14 › jan-6-select-committee-postpones-third-hearing-to-thursdayJan. 6 select committee postpones third hearing to Thursday

2 days agoUpdated. The House select committee investigating last year's Capitol riot announced Tuesday it had postponed its third scheduled open hearing to allow more time to put together its presentation ...

Comment

• Originally posted by MAL View Post

See ya in court.
                Member that mal? How'd it work out for you? You've fallen for every nugget Pillow guy and the other merry band of idiots drop in the Q/Trump news world. Must be tough to realize you were grifted all along. You are a true MAGA patriot though so you go that going for you.....which is nice

Comment

• More news from the hearings...On January 4, lawyer John Eastman admitted to Donald Trump that his plan to have Mike Pence block/reject the certification of the 2020 election wasn't legal. Trump and Eastman, of course, pushed forward with the plan anyway, leading to the chaos and embarrassment of January 6.

Eastman said that Vice President Al Gore didn't have the legal authority to block the certification in 2000 and that Vice President Kamala Harris shouldn't have the ability to do it in 2024. But Eastman nonetheless wanted Pence to do it on January 6. In other words, Eastman essentially wanted Trump and MAGA to stand above the law. The country at that point would belong to MAGA and MAGA alone.

Here is what former U.S. Appeals Court Judge J. Michael Luttig said about Eastman's plan: "It is breathtaking that these arguments even were conceived, let alone entertained by the president of the United States."

When Eric Herschmann warned Eastman that there would be rioting on the streets if Pence followed through with the plan, Eastman indicated that he would tolerate the violence.

In fact, there was violence on January 6. The mob assembled at the Capitol Building had been told by Trump that Pence had the power to stop the certification. When Pence didn't do that, things got violent and ugly. Trump, of course, withheld the information that he had been told blocking the certification was illegal. A more honorable and contentious man would have disclosed this vital information.

While the attack was going on, Trump tweeted that Pence did not have the courage to stop the count. White House staffer Sarah Matthews testified that "it felt like he was pouring gasoline on the fire by tweeting that."

Eastman later requested a pardon from Trump for his involvement with the plot.

Here is what Luttig concluded: "Donald Trump and his allies and supporters are a clear and present danger to American Democracy."

Comment

• Scot they're Patriots though, just ask them they'll tell you, after they check with Trump and his cronies first of course

Comment

• Trump was an idiot, as were those several hundred unarmed fools who for whatever reason improperly entered the Capitol on January 6th. That's something that never should have happened. It was poor judgment on a grand scale. But, to call all of his supporters (those 74 million people who voted for him) and allies a clear and present danger to American Democracy is a gross and intentionally misleading overstatement.

Comment

• It's silly rhetoric from the extreme left which is just as bad as the morons on the extreme right. There is no room for civil discourse anymore, it's you either agree with me or you're a traitor, there are plenty of us in the middle who still hope for the day where the loudest most ignorant carnival barkers from both sides go away and the adults take back control of governing

Comment

• The man who said that Trump and his allies are a clear and present danger to democracy was not from the left. He was retired U.S. Appeals Court Judge J. Michael Luttig, and he was considered one of the premier conservative jurists of his time--on par with Antonin Scalia.

The clear and present danger that he speaks of is the big lie that Trump won the election. Anyone who supports that viewpoint at this stage of the game is basically saying that it is okay to plot against the outcome of a free and fair election. That is the clear and present danger. It is not a joke.

It is up to mainstream Republicans to show some strength and take their party back from the likes of John Eastman and Donald Trump.

Comment

• Let us not forget. Even during the debates during the first election Trump was asked if he would concede if he lost the election And he didn’t say yes. During the second election one of his talking points was that if he lost it it would be because of cheating. It still is a wrestling website, the last thing we want when we teach them that as a coach or a participant is to have built in excuses. One thing is totally clear, Trump did not wrestle! In fact, he said he could have gone pro in baseball. With the biggest crowds crowds you’ve never seen before, and long-home runs the longest ever! LOL

The entire foundation of our democracy is fair and free elections with a peaceful transfer of power. I will go out on a limb here and say that there has never been an election in the history of our beloved country, even local, where there has not been an illegal ballot cast. Democracy is not a fine oiled machine. It’s Spits grease and metal shavings. The alternative is what you have in countries like Russia and China just to name two…. Trump has expressed admiration for both leaders with China having a president for life, is Bromance with Putin, And his desire to have a military parade with tanks rolling down Pennsylvania Avenue. Speaking of, I am no engineer in fact they would let me take physics in high school because I got a D in chemistry they shoved me in Wood shop… But am I the only one that knew in a heartbeat that there’s no Way, Pennsylvania Avenue and can withstand the weight of those military vehicles?
                            Always support your local wrestling tournament concession stands!!!

Comment

• This is totally normal, wtf America do better

https://twitter.com/EricGreitens/sta...ting-in-a-new-

Comment

• Man, Trump, Rudy, and MAL Have a lot in common. They lost and they are literally throwing around accusations in every single direction and every single way without any evidence whatsoever. I guess they were hoping if they throw enough stuff out there something might stick
                                Always support your local wrestling tournament concession stands!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X