No announcement yet.

Release the Kraken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the fight going to be on pay per view or free on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAL View Post

Memories of Hillary or Obama?
      Yeah you're not a Republican, ok MAL

Comment

• Originally posted by HuffHall View Post

Yeah you're not a Republican, ok MAL
        I voted for Bernie Sanders in the primary...but I am not a Democrat either.

Comment

• If you say so MAL, I was taught if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck......

Comment

• There is a lot here.

LT, I can’t wait to go back.

MAL, Interesting question about the “they”and the black and brown kids.....If I made it sound like it’s white people always doing it to them I Misspoke. The people on the take are all different colors but the only thing is consistent is the recipients are black and brown. As a matter of fact I’m going to post something very timely. This broke at the 10 o’clock news last night. Like I said I’m not from where I teach but I work and definitely have coached with a bunch of people from there. It’s pretty much common knowledge that the mayor in the recording runs all of the western suburbs. Just follow the money. Listen to the recording. I hear a racial slur. He said he was just mentioning something about shoes. From what I hear he calls all the shots. As a matter of fact the guy is yelling it keeps mentioning his brother. You can do a little googling and find out who he is as well. I don’t wanna say too much more about it but I will say this. As I post this if I should come up missing or something and you guys see in the paper make sure you reference this article because that is definitely what happened. https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc7chi...-slur/10315868

https://www.google.com/amp/s/chicago.cbslocal.com/video/5269761-melrose-park-mayor-apologizes-for-profanity-laden-rant-recipient-not-accepting-apology/amp/
            Always support your local wrestling tournament concession stands!!!

Comment

• I’m trying to find the original recording this thing is spliced up now. At 10 o’clock they had the whole thing posted. See this is what I get for working all day instead of spending time on a more worldly cause Instead of posting on matmen.https://www.google.com/amp/s/chicago...e-meeting/amp/

Comment

• Originally posted by oldpioneer View Post
                I’m trying to find the original recording this thing is spliced up now. At 10 o’clock they had the whole thing posted. See this is what I get for working all day instead of spending time on a more worldly cause Instead of posting on matmen.https://www.google.com/amp/s/chicago...e-meeting/amp/
                Vote him out of office. Here is what I don't completely understand. The mayors comments were wildly inappropriate, but I suspect that this story will get more news coverage than the daily murder count in Cook County. The charge of racism has become more of a political weapon, when it should be a call for decency.

Comment

• You won't see this an an ANTIFA rally/riot.
                  https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/s...07513466429440

Comment

• Originally posted by MAL View Post

Vote him out of office. Here is what I don't completely understand. The mayors comments were wildly inappropriate, but I suspect that this story will get more news coverage than the daily murder count in Cook County. The charge of racism has become more of a political weapon, when it should be a call for decency.
                    I agree that’s exactly what I said. But when I talk to people in the know last night they said you’re never going to hear another word about this. If this recording came out in some little town in Oklahoma it would be on Fox CNN and msnbc. He brings in more money than any municipality and probably the entire Cook County. I Call it pimping the poor. I might break protocol and send you a PM with a couple of articles that are recently in the Chicago tribune. Just like people try to pigeonhole you as a staunch Republican, I’m definitely a Democrat nationally having to do with Trump. But if you don’t think I recognize the blood on the hands of the Democratic stronghold of Chicago/Illinois you are nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by HuffHall View Post
                      If you say so MAL, I was taught if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck......
                      I am more of a Conservative Libertarian...but that party doesn't exist.

Comment

• Ok fair enough, start a movement MAL, some of us may even join you :-)

Comment

• I think we all have a lot more in common than we think. LT, I know you want me to some of the entire Covid and teachers union thing in one answer. The thing is, my brain is far more complex. In general I think the Chicago teachers union is over playing their hand a little bit they’ve had like 10 strikes in 30 years. But that’s the deal they made with the city. There’s no way I can speak for every single building in the city of Chicago. But I know my way around our school better than any teacher in the building. The union said the water was brown and no hot water. I know this. The superintendent is brand new from Mississippi. The union went to the Tribune or sun times and talked about the conditions of the school. The superintendent made a call from central office and asked if it’s in bad shape and they said no the teachers union is lying. I saw the superintendent said that the teachers union is lying. The teachers union brought in cameras and independent inspectors that were not paid off but you know who. I’ve spent half my work life in public schools and the other half in construction. I even saw the inspector there and try to get his attention and they pulled him away from me. Now I know a teacher has no business getting involved in that but I tried. When these porches collapse and all sorts of stuff in the city it’s common knowledge that an envelope can make an inspector look the other way. They are getting the school fixed. I’m going nuts in this house dealing with the computer, I need to see the kids eyes they need to interact with each other and socialize. Fights to happen quite often. And I don’t think I’ve ever seen a fight be socially distant. And I’ve been in the middle of them and it was not pretty. There are tons of teachers that are not in the shape I am in. Some of them can’t use the stairs. So I see both sides of it if you think I’m riding the fence and avoiding the issue so be it like I said I’m not concerned about what you or anyone else that has not taught thinks of the profession. So that’s the end of that.

Oh also people think a strike is he just walk off the job. That’s illegal. There’s a whole process with arbitrators and lawyers and votes and it goes back-and-forth like 10 times before there’s a work stoppage. It does happen but they tend to exhaust all other avenues. I will say this there are teachers in the city of Chicago that go teach every single day were some people would be afraid to drive through there. If it was as easy as replacing them They would do that. There’s probably vacancies in every single school in Chicago. Becides, who I am who am I? The secretary of education I don’t even know who that is yet. Ask them. Or if you have a problem with your local district go to the school board meeting. School boards are elected and they called all the shots and I mean all the shots. It is noteworthy that Chicago education board members are not elected officials at least they weren’t last time I checked.

Comment

• I do know that Chicago public has privatized their maintenance through Aarmarck. From what I heard it’s been downhill since.

Comment

• If the city of Chicago allowed teachers to teach in CPS that didn’t live in the city they would have zero issues finding new teachers. Teachers aren’t better than the doctors, nurses, cashiers, garbage men, police, firemen, shelf stockers, and all the other people working in person today. I draw the line at punishing kids for adults being political and or weak minded. That didn’t happen to you or I and it shouldn’t be happening to kids today. I’m glad u want to go back. Let your union know and stand up for what’s right.

ps that’s great you don’t care what anyone thinks. If You want to meet and scrap and let MAL film it I’ll send my proceeds to the proviso kids not getting a decent education.

Comment

• Absolutely not! You and I. No cameras, no witnesses. And we don’t need your charity. And this is no exhibition just you and I in a snowy field. You name the day and the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X