No announcement yet.

Release the Kraken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know we will agree that anyone compromised by the Russians has no business in the White House.

Here Are The Russians Who ‘Stole’ Hunter Biden’s ‘Crazy Sex’ Filled Laptop

By Kari Donovan

A Daily Mail story about Hunter Biden’s laptop has gone viral and one person who has had access to the laptop added exclusive content and photos to go along with the story- and it is all available for all those who know where to find him.
    “It is called the laptop from Hell for a good reason. It shows the Hell we are going through because of the criminal behavior of the people in DC, with the Bidens at the top,” Jack Maxey told me once, about the copy of the hard drive he has of Hunter Biden’s laptop.

On Wednesday, a crazy story came out in the Daily Mail about Hunter Biden being seen and heard admitting that Russians had targeted him because of his connections and stole his laptop.

“The DM story exposed the Russians, I posted the photos of the Russians,” Jack Maxey texted me when I asked him about it.

Jack Maxey posts about the laptop on Gab on occasion. I went to look.

Yep- there it is.

“I attached some of the pictures Daily Mail did not publish in the article for your benefit. Perhaps someone can identify them . . . .,” Maxey wrote in his post, publishing photos that are tagged “October 3, 2018 West Hollywood California, United States”.

“Daily Mail: EXCLUSIVE: ‘The Russians have videos of me doing crazy f***ing sex!’ Hunter Biden is seen in unearthed footage telling a prostitute that Russian drug dealers stole ANOTHER of his laptops for blackmail while he was close to overdosing in a Vegas hotel room.,” The DM reported on Wednesday.

WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT
    Hunter Biden claims Russian drug dealers stole another one of his laptops for blackmail while he was drugged out in a Vegas hotel room in 2018
    Video obtained by DailyMail.com shows Hunter with a naked hooker in 2019 after filming a sex tape and explaining how he believed his laptop was stolen
    Hunter left the camera rolling as he recounted a Las Vegas bender in which he spent ’18 days going round from penthouse suite to penthouse suite’
    The incident would mean Hunter lost a total of three computers, each likely to hold sensitive information on President Joe Biden
    The laptops contain embarrassing pictures, videos and communications of the president’s son
    ‘They have videos of me doing this,’ he said, referring to the filmed sex he just finished. ‘They have videos of me doing crazy f***ing sex f***ing, you know’
    Hunter’s claims also raise the possibility that he was targeted as a vulnerable conduit to Joe Biden as part of a foreign intelligence operation.

Comment

• Originally posted by oldpioneer View Post
      Hey MAL, How is the 72 hours support cyber symposium going? I think it was Lincoln. that said something like anyone that needs 700 pages to explain some thing doesn’t know what they are talking about. I hope you’re watching it on TV but if not how’s the weather in South Dakota? Damn 72 hours straight that’s a whole Lotta bull$&@! One more Question what is longer the pillow guys symposium or the image you can’t get it out of your head about a Man licking his balls?
      I have a hard time listening to Mike for 10 minutes, I was counting on you for updates.

Comment

• The Jimmy Kimmel interview was great. Because Jimmy was really half serious and actually wondering what sort of proof he has but on the other hand he’s a comedian which is perfect for interviewing him because all that stuff is just a joke. To be honest I’m a little worried about him when you say you’re going to stay on stage for 72 hours that borderlines on obsession. Also I am proud of him for kicking a really really hard drug. But I hope he’s not taking Adderall or even over the counter stuff because that could trigger a relapse again I am not saying he’s on drugs but 72 hours on stage is unheard of.
        Always support your local wrestling tournament concession stands!!!

Comment

• Texas thinks Biden cheated in Texas.

TEXAS HAS TOLD THEM THE AUDIT IS ON ITS WAY!

August 13, 2021 joe
          The Texas Senate on Thursday advanced a sweeping elections bill along party lines following a 15-hour filibuster by one of the Senate’s leading Democrats.

The Senate passed the bill along party lines, 18 to 11 after Texas state Senator Carol Alvarado concluded a 15-hour filibuster. She acknowledged Wednesday in an interview with CBS News that the bill was bound to pass but said it was a tool available to Democrats to continue to draw attention to the legislation.

Here’s an excerpt report from The Daily Mail:
          The Texas Senate has passed a bill with new voting restrictions on Thursday morning, after a Democratic Texas lawmaker finished a roughly 15-hour filibuster where she had to speak constantly and not lean on her desk, eat, drink or use the restroom in protest of the state’s Republican-backed legislation.

Lawmakers in Texas’s upper house voted 18-11 in favor of the bill aimed at enhancing election security.

Debate on the measure began Wednesday evening before State Senator Carol Alvarado began speaking continuously and wrapped just before 9 a.m. local time on Thursday.

The bill would eliminate drive-thru and 24-hour early voting, both of which were used in the Houston area last year due to the pandemic. It would also expand early voting hours in some smaller and medium-sized counties; add ID requirements for voting by mail; give more powers to partisan poll watchers; and create new rules, with potential criminal penalties, for people who assist voters.

Democrats have been staunchly opposed to Republican efforts to amend the state’s voting laws. They note that there is no credible evidence of widespread fraud and say the bills will make it harder for some people to vote.

“What do we want our democracy to look like? Do we want our state to be more or less inclusive?” Alvarado said in her closing remarks. “Instead of making it easier to vote, this bill makes it easier to intimidate. Instead of making it harder to cheat, it makes it harder to vote.”

Texas House Speaker Dade Phelan signed civil arrest warrants for the missing 52 Democratic lawmakers on Tuesday, but those lawmakers have not returned to Austin. On Thursday afternoon, the Texas Supreme Court halted an order that was protecting the Democratic lawmakers from arrest warrants
          Some of those legislators are still in Washington, D.C., where they urged Democratic senators to pass federal voting rights legislation. Senate Democrats have said it will be a top priority when they return in the fall, but the path to passing that legislation remains uncertain.

Comment

• Are you guys getting worried that Trump will be reinstated? 14% of Biden voters think he will be reinstated this year.

Even Biden Voters Admitting Trump Will Be Back In Office!

Things are definitely heating up and I am not just talking about the heat wave that is sweeping many parts of the nation at all. Between the political turmoil in America and the tensions mounting as citizens in countries revolt against COVID lockdowns, everything is seemingly coming to a head.

Now, it seems that it is about to get much hotter after a recent poll released by Morning Consult and Politico found that 14% of Biden voters believe that Trump will be reinstated as President this year.

Can you imagine the tempers flaring then if this is to happen?

What that boils down to is that 1 in 5 Biden supporters actually believe that Trump will be returning to the White House.

These aren’t those “tin foil hat” wearing “right-winged extremists” the media is talking about.

These aren’t even Trump supporters that drape themselves in Trump flags and gear.

These are people who voted for Biden.

Also, a large chunk of them clearly believes that something BIG is happening behind the scenes.

What are they sensing that the Establishment Democrats and Republicans aren’t seeing?

Comment

• Not for 1 second

Comment

• First it was January 6 and then it was like March 3 then it was August 1 and then it was a few days ago, what’s the next day? The suspense is killing me.

Comment

• Yeah, as much as Senile Joe is proving himself to be incompetent on a daily basis, I can't see a rational scenario where Trump would be reinstated. But, let's see what happens going forward, including the mid terms and the lead up to the 2024 Presidential elections, especially if Senile Joe follows through on his statement that he's running for re-election. I see good times coming for Republicans.

Comment

• Originally posted by dadudaman4 View Post
                    Yeah, as much as Senile Joe is proving himself to be incompetent on a daily basis, I can't see a rational scenario where Trump would be reinstated. But, let's see what happens going forward, including the mid terms and the lead up to the 2024 Presidential elections, especially if Senile Joe follows through on his statement that he's running for re-election. I see good times coming for Republicans.
                    No I respect this poster because this is what democracy is all about. That’s why I was asking my buddy mall how long do you hang with overturning the election before you start focusing on the next one?

Comment

• Old senile Joe Biden just keeps on screwing things up both at home and abroad. You go, Joe, you old, stupid, ignorant **** of a human being. Our president.

Comment

• The Afghanistan withdrawal was a disaster, no argument on that one.

Comment

First it was January 6 and then it was like March 3 then it was August 1 and then it was a few days ago, what’s the next day? The suspense is killing me.
                          Trump won't be reinstated, but 14% of Biden voters don't believe that.

Comment

No I respect this poster because this is what democracy is all about. That’s why I was asking my buddy mall how long do you hang with overturning the election before you start focusing on the next one?
                            Proving the fraud is the key to the next handful of elections.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Scot View Post
                              The Afghanistan withdrawal was a disaster, no argument on that one.
                              I'd like some coherent non I hate Dems and everything about them thoughts on this. While I agree it's a disaster, what else coulda been done? It's been 20 years and I read, I believe, over a trillion dollars spent. If there "army" was going to roll over as quickly as it did after all of this I don't know how any other solution wouldn't have resulted in the same outcome. Not blaming Trump/Obama/Biden, really am tired of the blame game, of which I am guilty as well, so seriously how could this have been handled better?

Comment

• I’m not sure what anyone expected to happen once we left. Everyone join hands and sing Kumbaya? We went in there to strike the terrorist camps which were done with precision strikes and then we went after bin Laden who ended up being found in Pakistan. The BRITs couldn’t do it, the Soviet spent 10 years trying and the border Afghanistan. Afghanistan is landlocked. It was a logistical nightmare to get our equipment in there getting out? Good luck. Then we toppled an evil dictator but a stable Iraq now the whole area is up for grabs and Iraq was keeping Iran in check and that’s over as well. I just read some great editorials and they read my mind when I was in school I kept raising my hand and saying why did we stay in Vietnam why did we stay in Vietnam? Apparently a bunch of people older than me were saying that when they were 11 years old in the war was going on. The days of playing capture the flag or over
                                Last edited by oldpioneer; 08-17-2021, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X