No announcement yet.

China Joe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fair enough LT, I will absolutely take it upon myself to educate myself more about it. I really reject your opinion though that non Trumpers are eschewing American freedoms because we hate Trump. Such a low hanging fruit rationalization

Comment

I didn’t say non-trumpers. I said eye. Go read what he said and tell me you agree with it. I promise you that if Fox or FB, Twitter, etc came out and said hey let’s shut down what huff thinks cus we disagree with it...let’s just censor it to make it disappear.....I would be the first one standing up and saying I can’t stand what this guy says but let him speak and let him be heard. At the end of the day right is right and wrong is wrong, and my 5 year old son recognizes that. The adults should be able to as well. And I’m not talking about difference of opinions, I’m talking about doing the right thing. Our freedom to exchange thoughts and ideas, even when we disagree, makes this the greatest country in the world. Shutting down thought and speech is as fascist as it gets. Think deep and tell me which side is shutting down freedoms....
      Last edited by lifetimewrestler; 12-13-2020, 01:07 AM.

Comment

When we allow these large monopolistic entities like Facebook and Twitter to self regulate their actions, while giving them immunity while they do so, it creates a very fertile ground for abuse. The Hunter Biden episode was just the most recent event.

Comment

Working...
        X