No announcement yet.

American Medical Association Rescinds Hydroxychloroquine Prevention Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First of all, when Trump said it he had no idea if it worked or not, he's not a Dr has no science or medical background, he was just throwing **** out there like he always does. To your larger point though I am concerned that it may have been downplayed due to politics/gamesmanship as you stated, that in my mind would be criminal. As I shared with you privately my father passed due to COVID and yes he had many other underlying conditions and I have no way of knowing for sure if one of those or COVID took his life. Bottom line is he's gone and that sucks and there's enough blame to go around on both sides I'm sure but it doesn't bring him back

Comment

Originally posted by HuffHall View Post
      First of all, when Trump said it he had no idea if it worked or not, he's not a Dr has no science or medical background, he was just throwing **** out there like he always does. To your larger point though I am concerned that it may have been downplayed due to politics/gamesmanship as you stated, that in my mind would be criminal. As I shared with you privately my father passed due to COVID and yes he had many other underlying conditions and I have no way of knowing for sure if one of those or COVID took his life. Bottom line is he's gone and that sucks and there's enough blame to go around on both sides I'm sure but it doesn't bring him back
      I am sincerely sorry to hear about your Father.

To your other point. Trump didn't just pull HCQ out of a closet and a say "hey this might work". Medical health professionals from around the world were touting its success. I am almost positive that I posted right here on Matmen about HCQ weeks before Trump even said anything about it. I don't believe it's the best possible treatment, but it is inexpensive and was readily available.

I don't know how we can get past this extreme division, but it's rooted in what they are feeding us in the news cycle.

Comment

Thanks MAL I appreciate it. My timing maybe off but I think he was touting HCQ at the same presser he was talking about how the sun/warm weather was going to make this go away and to drink bleach. He says so many off the wall things there's a trust issue for me with relation to him. If I'm wrong about the timing feel free to correct me.

Yes the media is a huge problem CNN/MSNBC and the other liberal outlets pitted against FOX and the other conservative news media. Each side only sees it from one angle and they are convinced there's is the only right way. Social media doesn't help.

More people should be like me (kidding) not party affiliated, therefore your only allegiance is to America not blue or red.... HAHAHA if only it were that simple

Comment

As far as the Pedo ring goes, Epstein was real. I don't know what Qanon has to say about it, but I would classify Orgy island as a Pedo Ring.

OP, the AMA was referring to off label use. I don't actually know what their level of authority is, but they have a lot of influence with the medical community.

World leaders and doctors here in the US were also using HCQ as a preventive measure. The fact that Trump got sick in itself doesn't necessarily mean all that much. I once got the flue during Cross Country season...my coach had us all on heavy doses of vitamin C. I was only sick for about half the day.
          Last edited by MAL; 12-17-2020, 09:24 PM.

Comment

Yes he was are you implying only dems are pedo?

People actually believe this, it blows my mind

"QAnon purports that America is run by a cabal of pedophiles and Satan-worshippers who run a global child sex-trafficking operation and that President Trump is the only person who can stop them."

Comment

Thanks MAL I appreciate it. My timing maybe off but I think he was touting HCQ at the same presser he was talking about how the sun/warm weather was going to make this go away and to drink bleach. He says so many off the wall things there's a trust issue for me with relation to him. If I'm wrong about the timing feel free to correct me.

Yes the media is a huge problem CNN/MSNBC and the other liberal outlets pitted against FOX and the other conservative news media. Each side only sees it from one angle and they are convinced there's is the only right way. Social media doesn't help.

More people should be like me (kidding) not party affiliated, therefore your only allegiance is to America not blue or red.... HAHAHA if only it were that simple
              The timing isn't that important. At the time, I was watching Medical experts on conservative shows, Rudy Giuliani interviewed some experts. Hannity had someone on that he touted as the worlds leading expert on HCQ...and there were others. I am sure that's where Trump first heard of HCQ.

My opinion is that HCQ was doomed for two reasons. It was cheap and Trump said it would work.

Comment

Still not totally sure "it works" but I know what you mean and you're more than likely right and that is unfortunate

Comment

Yes he was are you implying only dems are pedo?

People actually believe this, it blows my mind

"QAnon purports that America is run by a cabal of pedophiles and Satan-worshippers who run a global child sex-trafficking operation and that President Trump is the only person who can stop them."
                  I just wonder if the Pizzagate thing is connected to Epstein. Epstein had friends in both parties. You could probably guess what I think, but do you believe he killed himself?

Comment

It's a dangerous road to go down MAL, that's all I say. I didn't do much due dilligence on his actual cause of death, I know there are a lot of theories out there. He was a POS so good riddance either way. I don't really want to start debating all that craziness though.

Comment

Huff as I told you in private I am truly sorry for your loss, and I wish you and your family the best.

Comment

Fauci should be fitted for an orange jump suit.

https://freedomheadlines.com/freedom...-for-genocide/

Comment

Working...
                        X