jordan/kennedy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jordan/kennedy

What is everyone thoughts on this matchup? I am sure they will see each other this year.

???

nebraska vs illinois. where are these two meeting up? Opens? might but slight chance.
    Stare into my eyes. Do I look dreamie to you?

Comment

I figured they would both be at the UNI open. Regardless, I'd like to hear opinions on how the match would go, and who would win

Comment

Could go either way, if they were wide open I would have to go with Jordan, if it were a smart match, no mistakes all technical I would go with Jimmy.
        If you see things differently, that's cool too.

Comment

I doubt Kenny Jordan will be in the starting line up. I won't elaborate. Just my thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by bearclaw View Post
            I figured they would both be at the UNI open. Regardless, I'd like to hear opinions on how the match would go, and who would win
            Did Nebraska wrestle at UNI last year? I can't remeber...but that was a bad day for me so ...I hope you are right because then I will be there to see it...

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda Donovan View Post
              I doubt Kenny Jordan will be in the starting line up. I won't elaborate. Just my thoughts.
              Well he is preseason ranked (and a JUCO National champ last year) and that usually happens because the coach has told the press of these mags his possible lineup but I know sometimes Amanda also gets the inside scoop...so..hmnn..what is really going on ...

Comment

Originally posted by bearclaw View Post
                Illinois will not be at UNI. This would have to be at Nationals as far as Thindy can thee..

Comment

Off topic, but I don't feel like starting another thread. Rumors are that Fanthorpe is moving up. I am not sure what weight he is moving up to, but I think it would be cool to have Kennedy, Fanthorpe, Jordan, and Dennis all starting at 133 for their teams this year. That would be a nice round robin.
                  "When I step on the mat I try to score points & entertain the fans". Offensive points scored 2205.. Offensive points against 32.. Never put on his back.. 97 pins.. 24 TF.. 26 MD.. 16 Dec.. 17 FFT.. 2 ID.. 90% of wins by bonus points.. 93% of wins at State by bonus points.. final 115 matches offensively outscored opponents 1472-2.. never taken down in any state series match in IKWF or IHSA.. some say that's not dominating.. some say not a good mat wrestler.. I disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by cindybradylovesbob View Post
                    Illinois will not be at UNI. This would have to be at Nationals as far as Thindy can thee..
                    So the Illinois schedule is out? Will you share with us? I know last year Illinois was at the UNI open.

Comment

i like kennedy over jordan in a close match
                      "Strength does not coming from winning. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength" Mahatma Ghandi

Comment

Originally posted by BARR View Post
                        Off topic, but I don't feel like starting another thread. Rumors are that Fanthorpe is moving up. I am not sure what weight he is moving up to, but I think it would be cool to have Kennedy, Fanthorpe, Jordan, and Dennis all starting at 133 for their teams this year. That would be a nice round robin.
                        Throw Precin (Northwestern) into that mix as well.

Comment

[quote=MR TWISTER;87608]So the Illinois schedule is out? Will you share with us? I know last year Illinois was at the UNI open.[/quot
                          Just came out today actually. They will split the squad with most attending Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by wrestlersdad View Post
                            Throw Precin (Northwestern) into that mix as well.
                            Precin would be a nice addition to the list no doubt, but he is a 125. On a side note though, Illinois (meaning kids that went to high school in Illinois) could have quite a few AA this year.
                            "When I step on the mat I try to score points & entertain the fans". Offensive points scored 2205.. Offensive points against 32.. Never put on his back.. 97 pins.. 24 TF.. 26 MD.. 16 Dec.. 17 FFT.. 2 ID.. 90% of wins by bonus points.. 93% of wins at State by bonus points.. final 115 matches offensively outscored opponents 1472-2.. never taken down in any state series match in IKWF or IHSA.. some say that's not dominating.. some say not a good mat wrestler.. I disagree.

Comment

I know that Nebraska was in the CK Invite last year and they sent a few to UNI. If they are at Vegas, we may see the Jordan Kennedy match up. I am also hoping to see Missouri there. Maybe get The Mc cormic kid against Jordan or Kennedy again. Didn't Mcormick AA last year? (sorry for the poor spelling..)

Comment

Working...
                              X