Flowrestling.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flowrestling.com

For those of you that haven't heard of flowrestling.com, you should check it out. All kinds of matches and interviews. It is a great site. I just watched some interviews with Jake Herbert, Eric Tannenbaum, Dustin Schlatter, Eric Guerro.... it is a great site. It has been around for a while and I have watched alot of great stuff on there, I just didn't remember it being brought up on here. Here is a link.... http://www.flocasts.org/flowrestling/index.php
    Last edited by BARR; 09-21-2007, 01:24 PM.
    "When I step on the mat I try to score points & entertain the fans". Offensive points scored 2205.. Offensive points against 32.. Never put on his back.. 97 pins.. 24 TF.. 26 MD.. 16 Dec.. 17 FFT.. 2 ID.. 90% of wins by bonus points.. 93% of wins at State by bonus points.. final 115 matches offensively outscored opponents 1472-2.. never taken down in any state series match in IKWF or IHSA.. some say that's not dominating.. some say not a good mat wrestler.. I disagree.

Totally DITTOOOOO! I found this site through Coach McGovern and it's great!

Comment

Originally posted by BARR View Post
      For those of you that haven't heard of flowrestling.com, you should check it out. All kinds of matches and interviews. It is a great site. I just watched some interviews with Jake Herbert, Eric Tannenbaum, Dustin Schlatter, Eric Guerro.... it is a great site. It has been around for a while and I have watched alot of great stuff on there, I just didn't remember it being brought up on here. Here is a link.... http://www.flocasts.org/flowrestling/index.php
      No promoting here but I do agree with you. After Nationals (2007) they had great interviews with the top wrestlers. Some had nothing to say because they just lost and others spoke the truth. They do get the inside stuff to DI wrestling.
      Stare into my eyes. Do I look dreamie to you?

Comment

Working...
      X