NIU Roster Posted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James_Oliva View Post
    I'd like to hear more on the matter from Green Lantern, mainly just because I'd like more of my favorite fictional characters thoughts on the subject.
    And you are which comic book character J.D....

Comment

According to Coacheshotseat.com Joe Novak makes $212,496 which ranks him #107

Comment

Originally posted by James_Oliva View Post
        Thanks Dawg, I appreciate the love.
        No problem, I got your back.
        If you see things differently, that's cool too.

Comment

Originally posted by MR TWISTER View Post
          And you are which comic book character J.D....
          Me...last time I checked I was a real person, but if I were to choose a comic book psuedonymn it would have been Green Lantern. Sadly that train has sailed
          http://www.video-infinity.com

Comment

My name is not green lantern but hes my favorite superfriend and my wrestlign style is similar to his powers. Jimmy Kenedy would be the flash. That would be cool if there was a post of who would be superman,batman,aqua man, flash, green lantern and so on
            on my best day I can beat anyone. On my worst day I could beat anyone-gl

Comment

Originally posted by greenlantern View Post
              My name is not green lantern but hes my favorite superfriend and my wrestlign style is similar to his powers. Jimmy Kenedy would be the flash. That would be cool if there was a post of who would be superman,batman,aqua man, flash, green lantern and so on
              We already have a Superman.
              If you see things differently, that's cool too.

Comment

Damn, you can use will power to created light based constructs and serve an intergalatic space police force all on the mat. That's impressive, puts my little ol' armdrag to shame.

Comment

yes i can sordove do that. I always thought green lantern was a clutch guy who could counter anything thrown at him. thats how i sortof wreslte like to counter stuff. wrestling is a reaction sport
                  on my best day I can beat anyone. On my worst day I could beat anyone-gl

Comment

yes i can sordove do that. I always thought green lantern was a clutch guy who could counter anything thrown at him. thats how i sortof wreslte like to counter stuff. wrestling is a reaction sport
                    That's a pretty cool way to look at.

Comment

Working...
                    X