Illini preview on BigEleven site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illini preview on BigEleven site

Gregg Henry posted his official preview of the 2007-08 Illini at http://www.bigelevenwrestling.net/ar...review_07.html

Interesting that Gregg gives the nod to Pat Brownson over David Gleissner, given that some folks on here had Pat "retired" a few months ago. Best of luck to both these guys--in the Big Ten/Eleven, they're going to need it.

If you don't know about the BigEleven website, it is certainly worth checking out during the season.

Illinois certainly has potential up-and-down the line-up, which means anything from a great year to a not-so-great year. Profound, eh? But it does seem as though Illinois potentially has the ability to have a GREAT dual team, which will help them get good seeds at Big Tens, which will help...

OK, I'm ready for the season to begin.

Illini

Unfotunately, I have heard Sean Reynolds is out with another setback. From my understanding, the knee is severely damaged again and Reynolds' career is over. Quite a shame for such a highly touted wrestler and from all indications a great hard-working kid. Bad genes?

Comment

Conquistador is correct...

The www.bigeleven.net site is not much on the message board part, but the stats from this site are 2nd to none. Daily updates on all matches, individual results etc. Great if you are a Big 11 fan

Originally posted by Conquistadors View Post
      Gregg Henry posted his official preview of the 2007-08 Illini at http://www.bigelevenwrestling.net/ar...review_07.html

Interesting that Gregg gives the nod to Pat Brownson over David Gleissner, given that some folks on here had Pat "retired" a few months ago. Best of luck to both these guys--in the Big Ten/Eleven, they're going to need it.

If you don't know about the BigEleven website, it is certainly worth checking out during the season.

Illinois certainly has potential up-and-down the line-up, which means anything from a great year to a not-so-great year. Profound, eh? But it does seem as though Illinois potentially has the ability to have a GREAT dual team, which will help them get good seeds at Big Tens, which will help...

OK, I'm ready for the season to begin.

Comment

Working...
      X