Cornell's Wrestling Facility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cornell's Wrestling Facility

I just saw this on flowrestling and thought some on here would enjoy it. Pretty sweet set-up to say the least.

http://www.flocasts.org/flowrestling...d=497&vid=5155
    "When I step on the mat I try to score points & entertain the fans". Offensive points scored 2205.. Offensive points against 32.. Never put on his back.. 97 pins.. 24 TF.. 26 MD.. 16 Dec.. 17 FFT.. 2 ID.. 90% of wins by bonus points.. 93% of wins at State by bonus points.. final 115 matches offensively outscored opponents 1472-2.. never taken down in any state series match in IKWF or IHSA.. some say that's not dominating.. some say not a good mat wrestler.. I disagree.

It IS a beautiful facility. The kids on the team take great pride in it as well. It is their home and they simply work harder because of it.

It's even beautiful in the winter because, as Coach says in the video, it NEVER snows or gets cold in Ithaca . Ok, maybe a little...but at least not inside the facility!!
    "Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it"

Comment

Cornell alumni are also very proud of the facility because of the time, money and effort they committed to getting that place built. Some of Cornell's wrestling alums have gone on to do very well for themselves, and they have not forgotten their alma mater.
      Chicks Heart Fights

Comment

Now that is one helluva training center...

Comment

Working...
        X