No announcement yet.

Big weekend (Results)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you even travel with the team - on the bus or in any method that is provided by the school, then you lose the redshirt. This is different in other sports. In football you can travel and just not play. Same with basketball I think

Comment

Wow. I'm learning something here today. I could've sworn I recalled seeing the decision be made after christmas to redshirt someone, after they had already wrestled in duals. Might have been years back or even worse.....maybe I'm actually mistaken

Comment

Originally posted by Nelson*0.5 View Post
        Wow. I'm learning something here today. I could've sworn I recalled seeing the decision be made after christmas to redshirt someone, after they had already wrestled in duals. Might have been years back or even worse.....maybe I'm actually mistaken
        Well if you are correct, then I still have a semester of eligibility!

Comment

Originally posted by DPBwrestle1 View Post
          If you even travel with the team - on the bus or in any method that is provided by the school, then you lose the redshirt. This is different in other sports. In football you can travel and just not play. Same with basketball I think
          thats what the rules were up until 2 years ago when i didnt follow the rules meetings as much for obvious reasons. you are correct about football and basketball as well, and in football you can go so far as to dress on the sidelines i do believe. wrestling, volleyball, xcountry, any non-$ sport tho - you dress you lose thats years RS. so back to the original question WAS THE MEET AN EXHIBITION? THE WEBSITE DOES NOT SAY

Comment

great so your makin a comeback?

Originally posted by TomCiezki View Post
            Well if you are correct, then I still have a semester of eligibility!
            So will you train atb Overtime or Pinnacle?
            There's no I in Lembas.

Comment

Originally posted by Cubs84 View Post
              So will you train atb Overtime or Pinnacle?
              Haha. Not sure yet. Might have to get my applications in to both and roll the dice.

Comment

Working...
              X