U of I Lineup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tough position

149 will be very tough with Schlatter, Churella, Metcalf, Lang (probably), Jenkins, Patacsil. Anyone IL throws out there is likely to take a lot of lumps.

Comment

Illinois vs. Northwestern

If the match is even wrestled - Dergo vs. Benefiel - who wins? They were both champs at the Missouri Open in different divisions.

Willy

Comment

Does anybody know how Dergo's knee is this year? In other words, is he 100%? I would like to see him tear up the competition in Las Vegas

Comment

Originally posted by roblon View Post
          Does anybody know how Dergo's knee is this year? In other words, is he 100%? I would like to see him tear up the competition in Las Vegas
          I talked to his Dad during early football season and his Dad said he was at 100%. I was at Sr. Nationals when he hurt it and it was not as bad as it looked at the time.

Comment

I would pick Mike to beat Dergo 5-3 if they wrestle. I think Mike is too offensive and would win, but I would like to see the match. Good luck to both!

Comment

derg is feeling 100% and expressed to me after MO. how great he was feeling on the mat at 174 should be a great year can't wait for vegas

Comment

Working...
              X