Early signing period

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early signing period

Hmmmm. Who has the inside scoop on the early signing? Who went where?

Originally posted by grizzley View Post
    Hmmmm. Who has the inside scoop on the early signing? Who went where?
    You might try intermat. I think they have one or two pieces of info on recruiting.

Along those lines, has Jordon Blanton signed with Illinois? Intermat has nothing on it. But I just noticed the article on the first page of Illinoismatmen mentions that he did sign with Illinois. Is the article correct or did the article's author state something as fact that is not fact? Does anyone know for sure? Or is Jordon still considering his options?

Comment

Dillon Pousson of Round Lake signed with SIU

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/n...INT_S1.article
      And while on the subject of feel-good stuff at Round Lake High, the school's top wrestler -- senior Dillon Pousson -- has signed a letter of intent to wrestle next year at Southern Illinois University in Carbondale.

Last year, the 119-pounder qualified for the IHSA state tourney, and he was one of just four wrestlers who won a match against eventual state-champion Lee Munster of Grant High.

Comment

I see where NIU signed Roth,Zimmernan,hwt from Wisc. the Wunnicke brother and a stud from Maine! The competition just went up in Il.

Comment

SIU carbondale does not have a wrestling team.

Comment

Originally posted by ZBCOACH View Post
            Dillon Pousson of Round Lake signed with SIU

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/n...INT_S1.article
            And while on the subject of feel-good stuff at Round Lake High, the school's top wrestler -- senior Dillon Pousson -- has signed a letter of intent to wrestle next year at Southern Illinois University in Carbondale.

Last year, the 119-pounder qualified for the IHSA state tourney, and he was one of just four wrestlers who won a match against eventual state-champion Lee Munster of Grant High.
            From what I understand Dillon signed his NLI to SIUE Edwardsville.Good Luck Dillon.

Comment

Originally posted by THE TRUTH View Post
              From what I understand Dillon signed his NLI to SIUE Edwardsville.Good Luck Dillon.
              Could very well be. I just copy and pasted what was in the news paper. Let Mr. Bonato know he got it wrong.

Comment

Working...
              X