Big ten/ big eleven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big ten/ big eleven

should all the Big ten/elevem teams just quit now? Minnesotaone one all star match,,,, but according to their boards (Sorry Amanda,~ You are not even CLOSE to the people I refferred to.) You may be a fan, But these jags I am talking about have serious Miiny envy. yesm Minny is good and even great, but cradleking guy strokes himself over his Gophs. I love wathing them wrestlem but man are they beatable. Mack kinda blows on bottom and Ness cant work on his feet. Kish is a bully and ALWAYS ends in a fight as he is not technically sound enough to wrastle. Schlatter, wellm great position and stalls his *** off.. I don't blame him cause he always wins.. Anyway, Minny better start working those cradles as that is ALL that Mack and Ness have!!! They don't get that 12 points abd the gap will close quickly! Kish is WAY over rated and will not get the points they need when Mack and Ness don't pin...BTW~ manny motor will not get the bonus he got last year. Minny may be in worse shape than originally prognosticated. Ness, Mack and fat guy last year earned a ton of points in the Nc2A'"s Not gonna happen this year as the cradle is a novelty, When you dont get it, you better adjust! How is Macks new "Mat Top" hair doo... Wow did the "King" ever ride him hard and funny... I hope that Mack only had a few In and Out Burgers and he simply was not outclassed by that substanderd talent in tha KING... King Lou aint that great and He MOpped the mat with Might Macks forehead,, Good night and great turkey wishes. Cradleking, I respect your thoughts, but you guys are in trouble this year team wise!!!! I never thought I would say that... You guys are a goooooood team...That is it.. Bonus points will not be coming this year... Amanda, Invite Cradle king guy...I know he is watching our board and he will not chime in untill he gets a favorable result!!!! Pease and Happy King Lou to all of you!!! Mack got workkkked!

My brain hurts from trying to read that post.

Comment

Some one help...

What her say? I confusede

Comment

Throw45:

Here you go this is what I translated but I could be wrong.... I think Thindy had a little too much wild turkey last night.

Should all the big ten/eleven teams just quit now? Minnesota won one all star match… but according to their boards (Sorry Amanda, ~ you are not even CLOSE to the people I referred too.) You may be a fan, but these jags I am talking about have serious Minny envy. Yes Minny is good and even great, but the cradleking guy strokes himself over his Gophs. I love watching them wrestle but man, are they beatable.

Mack kind of blows on bottom and Ness can’t work on his feet. Kish is a bully and ALWAYS ends in a fight as he is not technically sound enough to wrestle. Schlatter, well he has great position and stalls his A$$ off… I don't blame him because he always wins…

Anyway, Minny better start working those cradles as that is ALL that Mack and Ness have!!! They don't get that 12 points and the gap will close quickly! Kish is WAY over rated and will not get the points they need, when Mack and Ness don't pin...BTW~ manny motor will not get the bonus he got last year. Minny may be in worse shape than originally prognosticated. Ness, Mack and fat guy last year earned a ton of points in the NCAA’s, not going to happen this year as the cradle is a novelty. When you don’t get it, you better adjust!

How is Mack’s new "Mat Top" hair doo??? Wow did the "King" ever ride him hard and funny... I hope that Mack only had a few In and Out Burgers and he simply was not outclassed by that substandard talent in the KING... King Lou isn’t that great and He mopped the mat with Mighty Macks forehead…

Good night and great turkey wishes!

Cradleking, I respect your thoughts, but you guys are in trouble this year team wise!!!! I never thought I would say that... You guys are a goooooood team...That is it… Bonus points will not be coming this year...

Amanda, Invite Cradle king guy...I know he is watching our board and he will not chime in until he gets a favorable result!!!!

Peace and Happy King Lou to all of you!!! Mack got workkkked!

sigpic
        ‎"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance"
        ~Albert Einstein~

Comment

Thindy,
          There arent really any die-hard Gopher fans on this board. If you feel that strongly in your hate towards Minnesota, why dont you go over to themat or the guillotine and write that. You wont get the reaction that you're looking for out of this post on this board. Also, it is kinda funny that people are ripping on Minnesota cuz they didnt do too hot in an all-star meet. So they had some bad performances against some highly-ranked wrestlers it's not like they lost to crappy wrestlers. BTW, Isn't Ness' big move his half series?

Comment

Originally posted by freight-train View Post
            Thindy,
            There arent really any die-hard Gopher fans on this board. If you feel that strongly in your hate towards Minnesota, why dont you go over to themat or the guillotine and write that. You wont get the reaction that you're looking for out of this post on this board. Also, it is kinda funny that people are ripping on Minnesota cuz they didnt do too hot in an all-star meet. So they had some bad performances against some highly-ranked wrestlers it's not like they lost to crappy wrestlers. BTW, Isn't Ness' big move his half series?
            I agree...no one over here gives a hoot about Minnesota....hey we even sent them one of our Twisters and they couldn't keep him on track....yeah post that on themat.com and you will get all kinds of reaction cindy...over here it is like hohum...who cares...

Comment

Mama, you would make a good UN interpreter. Maybe you should apply.
              "Boys freestyle. Real men Greco."

Comment

Mack Reiter vs. Lou Ruggirello & Donahoe vs. Ness

I believe these are the match, Thindy was referring too!!!

133 lb Match at the 2007 NWCA All Star Classic
                Mack Reiter vs. Lou Ruggirello

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9eBhxqB4LM

125lb Match at the 2007 NWCA All Star Classic
                Donahoe vs. Ness

http://youtube.com/watch?v=MqgWw4_I9t8&feature=related
                Last edited by mamachase; 11-27-2007, 10:08 AM.
                sigpic
                ‎"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance"
                ~Albert Einstein~

Comment

Wow, I now have a new love in momachase. I can't believe you actually took time out to decipher that memo. Please tell me you don't have that much time on your hands! That's just crazy. Nice work.
                  Stare into my eyes. Do I look dreamie to you?

Comment

Working...
                  X