No announcement yet.

U of I line-up for Las Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be in Vegas for sure. I got nothing to do lately since U of I kicked me off the reservation. It might be hard to recognize me without my headdress on, but you can find me poolside in a banana hammock.

-Chief

Comment

Is it me or does Grant P. look like Michael Poetas twin? Wow how they are so similar.

This is a big weekend for the Cheechoo because we will now see who wants to hang with this Train. Just head to my post party and we shall have a grand ol time. Just a little FYI there will be a Minny (i know) party at Light in Bellagio on Friday but the main one has now moved due to sponsorship. We shall all gather in the Foundation Room on Saturday night. Lets just see how many of you can make it there. Just ask for Cheechoo at the front and you won't regret it. A good time will be had by all. I know most of you on this board could use it.
      Last edited by CheeChoo; 11-29-2007, 01:06 AM.
      Stare into my eyes. Do I look dreamie to you?

Comment

Originally posted by Illiniwek View Post
        I'll be in Vegas for sure. I got nothing to do lately since U of I kicked me off the reservation. It might be hard to recognize me without my headdress on, but you can find me poolside in a banana hammock.

-Chief
        That's the spirit Chief!! Get back on that hammock and have some fun!! Hope we run into you at a buffet or something like that! Have a great flight and we'll see ya there! Are you dancing at that Poo poo characters party by any chance?

Comment

Working...
        X