Kyle Ott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Ott

I saw he wrestled today agaisnt Augustana, does this mean he is back now, will he be wrestling at the midlands? That weight could be pretty interesting if he was there
    Is there no one else?

i hope that he is wrestling 125 for the rest of the season...he's such a fun wrestler to watch. I dont see any reason why he shouldn't be wrestling midlands
    If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.

Comment

Originally posted by cawazyKarl
      i hope that he is wrestling 125 for the rest of the season...he's such a fun wrestler to watch. I dont see any reason why he shouldn't be wrestling midlands
      I think 12 knee operations are a reason. The Illinois staff have to balance getting Kyle sharp for his final run at the NCAAs with reducing the opportunities for him to have one more knee injury, which would most likely terminate his career.

With that said, I too hope he wrestles at Midlands. This is strictly from a fan's perspective of thoroughly enjoying watching him wrestle. When he wrestles, I'm usually afraid to blink because I could miss one of his lightning-fast double-legs.

If anyone hasn't read the excellent article on Kyle and his knee problems, click here http://fightingillini.collegesports....022405aab.html

Comment

Nice article but from what i have heard he has had almost 30 serguries including both knees, and that is just rediculous. Especially for a guy who is soooooooooo fast, to be able to continue wrestling is amazing
        Is there no one else?

Comment

Working...
        X