Illinois beats UTC 30-6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illinois beats UTC 30-6

The most surprising match was Futrell losing to an unranked guy.

How injured is Polz?

I really hope they go after recruiting at heavyweight this offseason. Walker just isn't the answer...

Originally posted by sweetsweep22 View Post
    The most surprising match was Futrell losing to an unranked guy.

How injured is Polz?

I really hope they go after recruiting at heavyweight this offseason. Walker just isn't the answer...
    @ 141...

http://www.fightingillini.com/sports...121811aab.html

Comment

Meant @ 141???

Comment

Futrell losing is a shocker!

Comment

Futrell wrestled 133. He looked terrible...spent about 3 minutes of the match flat on his belly. He probably could have been called for stalling a couple of more times.

Comment

Futrell looked sick or something. He wasn't himself. Walker was giving up too much size/strength. Thomas looked flat after he came out charging to a big lead, then held on for the win. For as lopsided as the dual score was, it could have been more impressing. Blanton wrestled tough, as did Delgado and Delago
            Unless you continually work, evolve, and innovate, you'll learn a quick and painful lesson from someone who has-Cael Sanderson

Comment

Walker

SweetSweep22 were you there? What happened in the Walker match? Please explain your comment.

Comment

i was there and as for walker he just never got an offense going. every time i have seen him wrestle it just seems he is content to keep it close. and futrell did look sick or something, he was agressive and was taking shots but never got into position to finish them. other than that the team looked great

Comment

Way to go Guy Kirby!
                  And so, I give you, my countrymen, the best I have - my son

Comment

Working...
                  X