No announcement yet.

Ncaa Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blanton beats Storley 1-0. Great ride out for the whole third period. Wrestling for 3rd place in a rematch versus Perry. Great job Jordan!!!

Comment

Delgado wins 3-1 to claim 7th place. Great year, Jess. Looking forward to three more years.

Comment

Originally posted by cclguy View Post
        Those former Friars look good. I'm sure Coach Rufino is proud
        Wait....I thought they were Huskies.....oh wait.....I get it! That is funny stuff! I like it!

Comment

Originally posted by NickyTheEar View Post
          I am really surprized no one has mentioned James Nakashima (Dwight, IL) from Nebraska who is in the quarters. He has had a few close ones so far in the tournament but none the less he is 2 matches away from making AA. Best of luck to him against Byers from Okie State.
          I forgot about him! I remembered that he went to Lincoln, but didn't realize he was/is from Dwight. Props to him!

Comment

Chris Dardanes with a solid showing, losing only to Steiber and Ramos. 4th place. Heckuva tournament!
            Webmaster | OPRF Wrestling | O.&.B.W.C. | FORUM RULES

Comment

Congrats to former OPRF Husky Chris Dardanes, finishing 4th place! Wish twin brother Nick had AA'd as well. Both had a great season for J-Rob and the Gophers.
              sigpic

"On the bloody morning after, one tin soldier rides away..."

Comment

Congrats to former Fenwick Friars Nick and Chris Dardanes great tournament. Minnesota looks very impressive and very young!

Comment

Originally posted by hulkster View Post
                  Delgado, Futrell, Polz and Blanton all earn All-American status. Great job! I believe Delgado, Polz and Blanton all wrestle again tonight. Go Illini!
                  IL wrestled well. Four AA is excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by cclguy View Post
                    Congrats to former Fenwick Friars Nick and Chris Dardanes great tournament. Minnesota looks very impressive and very young!

So Fenwick claims them? I think them as OPRF kids, that is where they spent Jr. and Sr. year, and were most of thier success came from. Congrats to both boys on a great season.

Comment

• Originally posted by WRFAN99 View Post
                      So Fenwick claims them? I think them as OPRF kids, that is where they spent Jr. and Sr. year, and were most of thier success came from. Congrats to both boys on a great season.
                      See wha ha happen was...........!

Comment

• Originally posted by bigvern77 View Post
                        See wha ha happen was...........!
                        Ahhhh so refreshing to see someone who gets/can take a joke.

Comment

• Is there the video of Dardanes/Futrell anywhere online?
                          Webmaster | OPRF Wrestling | O.&.B.W.C. | FORUM RULES

Comment

Working...
                          X