Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed ruth suspended indefinitely

http://www.flowrestling.org/article/...d-Indefinitely

Something tells me that he'll be back just in time for the crucial duals and Big Ten Tournament in addition to the NCAA's. Just a hunch.

PSU

Originally posted by Illiana View Post
    http://www.flowrestling.org/article/...d-Indefinitely

Something tells me that he'll be back just in time for the crucial duals and Big Ten Tournament in addition to the NCAA's. Just a hunch.
    PSU is under a microscope right now with the NCAA..I don't think they want to rock the boat....plus it would be a nice life lesson for Mr. Ruth..
    Practice doesn't make perfect...Perfect practice makes perfect.....Dan Gable

Comment

After Flowrestling posted this about Ruth , Cael put out a statment saying that he is suspended for THIS weekend only for breaking team rules..

Comment

Originally posted by hitman333 View Post
        After Flowrestling posted this about Ruth , Cael put out a statment saying that he is suspended for THIS weekend only for breaking team rules..

Yeah...but that means he is going to miss the Lock Haven dual.

....there goes penn st.'s season.

Comment

Originally posted by hitman333 View Post
          Shocking.

Comment

It's all about winning.

Comment

If you was Cael what would you do?

Comment

Nobody knows the infraction so just take it on faith that the penalty is in line with the team rule's violation.

Comment

Working...
                X