IOWA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IOWA?

I am surprised that nobody is talking about any of the current Illinois boys that are on Iowa, Ramos, ranked #1 losing a close one to #6 AJ Schoop, And That is Sam Brooks of Illinois on Iowa wrestling at 197 for them as well, or am I thinking of someone else?
    on your best day, you never beat anyone, on your worst day you stayed in bed where you belong

You are right, Sam weighed in at 184 and wrestled up at 197 to replace burak who is hurt. He wrestled outstanding, 0-0 after the 1st period then turns him for 10 points. This early season loss is the best thing for Tony to realize nobody is going to just hand over the national title just because he deserves(earned) it more than anyone this year.

Comment

Originally posted by will-I-am View Post
      You are right, Sam weighed in at 184 and wrestled up at 197 to replace burak who is hurt. He wrestled outstanding, 0-0 after the 1st period then turns him for 10 points. This early season loss is the best thing for Tony to realize nobody is going to just hand over the national title just because he deserves(earned) it more than anyone this year.
      Very true, I never expected him to lose though. He looked flat to me, so that probably was the fire he needed lit under him
      on your best day, you never beat anyone, on your worst day you stayed in bed where you belong

Comment

Working...
      X