No fans allowed at NCAAs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JohnA View Post
    Tiot, sounds like your not believing in this pandemic. As of today the Covid 19 count in Dupage County is up to 2736 cases which equals .3% of the population. Pritzker should be proud he put this state hundreds of millions more in Debt and kept us home another month.
    Gov. Flintstone is already on record that he wants us prepared for e-learning this fall. Predicting the future? I’d prefer he’d strive to get past this. With the number of people already out and about there is no safety issue I can see.

Yet he and ALL my local democratic reps urged us out to vote for them in mid March.

Know what e-learning means? No wrestling season.

Keep voting Democrat. They are now against everything we stand for.
    "That which can be destroyed by the truth, should be." -- P.C. Hodgell

"No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth." -- Plato

“Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it’ll always get you the right ones.” -- John Lennon

Comment

• Originally posted by Truth is Out There View Post
      Gov. Flintstone is already on record that he wants us prepared for e-learning this fall. Predicting the future? I’d prefer he’d strive to get past this. With the number of people already out and about there is no safety issue I can see.

Yet he and ALL my local democratic reps urged us out to vote for them in mid March.

Know what e-learning means? No wrestling season.

Keep voting Democrat. They are now against everything we stand for.
      So you take Governor Pritzker's statement that teachers and students (and parents) should be "prepared for e-learning this fall" in a bad way?
      I would think that being prepared for a contingency is a good thing. It means that if a situation were to happen, you would be ready for it, rather than surprised and unprepared for it.

Do you think that "Gov. Flintstone" is sitting in his office thinking of ways to keep the entire State of Illinois at home and not working, the kids/teachers out of school and making the economy worse?
      Do you really believe that the Governors of any state want its citizens out of work, not contributing to the economy?
      Do you honestly think that there is some gigantic conspiracy to continue with social distancing for the sole purpose of screwing Donald Trump and/or the Republican party?
      Yeah, you probably do.

Oh, by the way, stop saying "we".

"We" implies that EVERYONE agrees with you.

"We" implies that EVERYONE thinks like you.

I bet, when you talk about your favorite sports teams, be it your favorite football team, baseball team, etc. you refer to them as "we".
      To say "we" in that context implies that you have ANYTHING to do with them, other than being a fan. Unless, of course, you are ON that team...

"We" implies that your beliefs, opinions, political ideals, and conspiracy theories are the same as EVERYONE else's.

I would think that, even you, couldn't be so arrogant to believe that, especially given the amount of times people have expressed their differences with you and your beliefs, just on IMM.
      Of course, I could be wrong.

What was your nickname for Rauner? 🤔

Comment

• Originally posted by Crystal Clearly View Post

So you take Governor Pritzker's statement that teachers and students (and parents) should be "prepared for e-learning this fall" in a bad way? E-learning should not even be an option although I'm sure you are hoping so.
        I would think that being prepared for a contingency is a good thing. It means that if a situation were to happen, you would be ready for it, rather than surprised and unprepared for it.

Do you think that "Gov. Flintstone" is sitting in his office thinking of ways to keep the entire State of Illinois at home and not working, the kids/teachers out of school and making the economy worse? Yes, need more people dependent on democratic power.
        Do you really believe that the Governors of any state want its citizens out of work, not contributing to the economy? Yes, see previous answer.
        Do you honestly think that there is some gigantic conspiracy to continue with social distancing for the sole purpose of screwing Donald Trump and/or the Republican party? Why not? They have tried everything else.
        Yeah, you probably do.

Oh, by the way, stop saying "we".

"We" implies that EVERYONE agrees with you.

"We" implies that EVERYONE thinks like you.

I bet, when you talk about your favorite sports teams, be it your favorite football team, baseball team, etc. you refer to them as "we".
        To say "we" in that context implies that you have ANYTHING to do with them, other than being a fan. Unless, of course, you are ON that team...

"We" implies that your beliefs, opinions, political ideals, and conspiracy theories are the same as EVERYONE else's.

I would think that, even you, couldn't be so arrogant to believe that, especially given the amount of times people have expressed their differences with you and your beliefs, just on IMM.
        Of course, I could be wrong.

What was your nickname for Rauner? 🤔

Now you can resort to attacking someone who disagrees with you. By the way you are entitled to your own opinion...

Comment

• Originally posted by Junior View Post

Now you can resort to attacking someone who disagrees with you. By the way you are entitled to your own opinion...
          You think THAT was an attack by me? Junior?
          You haven't been around very long have you? Junior.

So, you think e-learning shouldn't be an option?
          What should the options be? No school at all? Send kids to school with some of them potentially carrying the virus and spreading it to kids and teachers - and their families - and spreading it further? Creating another spike in infections and going through all of this again? That makes sense.

You must be another one of those conspiracy theorists......
          You're not alone here, plenty of your ilk around for you to find agreement.

Comment

• Some interesting info:

From a Constitutional lawyer:
            Current Federal and State laws:
            You do NOT have to stay home.
            You do NOT have to close your business.
            You are NOT restricted in your travels.
            You are NOT banned from religious assembly.
            These are NOT laws, as a law must be passed by your state legislature. And, of course, this has not happened in any of our 50 states.
            These following orders are UNLAWFUL “orders”:
            Stay at home,
            Close your business,
            Don’t go to church,
            Practice social distancing,
            Wear a mask,
            No interstate travel etc etc.
            These are NOT laws that can carry any kind of criminal penalty for violation. They are at best ONLY guidelines for "suggestion". These "orders" carry NO legitimate force of law with which to back them up.
            NO governor nor mayor may craft a law and assign a punishment for its non-compliance. They can't. And, even if one of these tyrants tries to do so, such orders or actions would then be profoundly unconstitutional and a solid basis for compensation to "anyone affected" by them.
            The Free Exercise Clause of the First 1st Amendment firmly establishes freedom of religion as a fundamental liberty, and the Due Process Clause of the Fifth 5th Amendment firmly establishes your right to purchase a lawful product in interstate commerce from a willing seller as "fundamental".
            Fundamental liberties are in the highest category of liberty, akin to freedom of conscience and speech and press and privacy and travel.
            Right to Congregate/Assemble
            Per the First 1ST Amendment to the United States Constitution:
            "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."
            Right to Travel:
            DESPITE ACTIONS OF POLICE AND LOCAL COURTS, HIGHER COURTS HAVE RULED THAT AMERICAN CITIZENS HAVE A RIGHT TO TRAVEL!!!
            Per our 14TH Amendment to the United States Constitution (abridged):
            "The right of a citizen to travel upon the public highways and to transport his property thereon in the ordinary course of life and business is a common right which he has under his right to enjoy life and liberty, to acquire and possess property, and to pursue happiness and safety. It includes the right in so doing to use the ordinary and usual conveyances of the day."
            Stopping a tyrannical overthrow of the United States AND the WORLD, the stripping of our Liberties & Freedoms BEGINS with YOU. Do your part and STAND UP for yourSELF before you no longer have a self to stand up for!!!
            These are the facts. Stop letting tyrants lie to you.

“Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it’ll always get you the right ones.” -- John Lennon

Comment

• Where is he wrong?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/prage...a-police-state

Comment

Working...
              X