X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gwat odu???

What Happened???
    Dang!!!

Sucks for those kids, a lot of kids from Illinois going to be looking for a new home. Hate to say it .. but this might be the future of college athletics if we don’t have a football season.

Comment

Will be happening more and more.NCAA shorted the universities a total of $327 million due to not having the NCAA Basketball Tournament and costing most between 3-5 million.I anticipate many more of these unfortunately.Now may be the time to abandon the NCAA and go all Freestyle

Comment

Crazy How Karma Followed a couple Souls To ODU 1 from J-Rob and the Montini pipeline...

Comment

Originally posted by promartinez View Post
          Crazy How Karma Followed a couple Souls To ODU 1 from J-Rob and the Montini pipeline...
          I know we’re only allowed to dance around sensitive topics while we all keep our white hats on straight but... what am I missing re: “the Montini pipeline”?

I checked the roster and...????
          "That which can be destroyed by the truth, should be." -- P.C. Hodgell

"No one is more hated than he who speaks the truth." -- Plato

“Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it’ll always get you the right ones.” -- John Lennon

Comment

Cramer was a Izzystyle kid offseason.Termini was there and left before school started and is at Wisconsin now

Comment

Originally posted by calotofwrestling View Post
              Cramer was a Izzystyle kid offseason.Termini was there and left before school started and is at Wisconsin now
              Gee cal, I know I’m not as smart as you guys but did I miss Termini’s Montini tenure? Burlington Central, no? Also, I couldn’t find any mention of him on the ODU roster either!

And if being an Izzystyle wrestler somehow makes you part of a “Montini pipeline” then I gotta call the bursar and clue them in on some back tuition they may be due.

“Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it’ll always get you the right ones.” -- John Lennon

Comment

Just named the Izzystyle kids who went to ODU that he may have been thinking of .I know it's hard for you not be a smartass so I expected nothing else

Comment

At the risk of being labeled as sexist, which I am not, but with 2 more women's sports than men's, and with their wrestling program being so successful, why drop wrestling?
                  There has to be a women's sport that has a revenue generation to cost ratio at or worse than wrestling.

Sad news

Comment

Just named the Izzystyle kids who went to ODU that he may have been thinking of .I know it's hard for you not be a smartass so I expected nothing else
                    As always, no one gives a bird’s turd about your expectations.

That being said, I’ll present my point as directly and lacking in smart-assy-ness as I can: there’s no “Montini pipeline” I’m aware of.

Naming Izzystyle kids proves my original point.

Comment

Originally posted by promartinez View Post
                      Karma?
                      That program wasn't one kid, *******. Go away with your barely coherent dumb *** suggestions and ideas we've endured over the years. Now is not the time.

Comment

I'm guessing their scholarships don't transfer. The schools they transfer to should be allowed to honor the ODU scholarships.

Comment

Originally posted by silly View Post
                          I'm guessing their scholarships don't transfer. The schools they transfer to should be allowed to honor the ODU scholarships.
                          The coach at the school they're going to will make a offer to them.No coach is gonna be told what he has to pay a kid

Comment

Schools accepting transfers from eliminated programs should be allowed to add that students package without it counting against the schools limit.

Comment

The coach at the school they're going to will make a offer to them.No coach is gonna be told what he has to pay a kid
                              Some coaches may be really interested in someone, however his schools scholarship allotment may be full.

Comment

Working...
                              X