Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcoming another new illini avenger: Sammie hayes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcoming another new illini avenger: Sammie hayes!

Originally posted at ILLINI Wrestling Blog and Forum and Beyond.

Read this like a comic book, from top to bottom, left to right.

The front cover lets you know what kind of story you're in for. In this case, you are entering the Multiverse along with Dr. Strange and Sammie Hayes.

The next page is one of the universes in the Multiverse. An unsavory one. The one where you have to kiss your Great Aunt's ruby red lips when she comes to visit, and your Great Uncle is all too willing to tickle you. And you end up having to bite a finger to get him to stop.

In this part of the Multiverse, cows eat you.

Finally, a happy ending, as you turn the page, and our hero triumphs in the ILLINIverse.

Congratulations to Sammie, his family, friends, club, coaches, teammates and the ILLINI staff, who all got a special shout-out in his announcement tweet. GO ILLINI!!!

CORRECTION: I didn't save that first cell when I finished working on it, so it is unfinished. Pardon my mistake.

Please, in your mind, insert this one instead:

Comment

What weight is he expected to compete in?

Comment

Originally posted by dadudaman4 View Post
        What weight is he expected to compete in?
        I'm going to guess that he will be much like his brother, a small 125 at first who could potentially grow into a 133. In my opinion he'll have a better chance of having a good college career dedicating himself to be a 5 year 125 pounder. Sammy's done a ton of wrestling over the years. You won't find a more dedicated wrestling family than the Hayes family although they have scaled it back a bit in recent years. Sammy has years of national level experience and success that should serve him well at the next level.

Comment

Working...
        X