AWL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AWL

Did anyone watch this last night, and if so, what are your thoughts? As a fan, I really hope this thing works. The format seems interesting enough. My concerns are that there seem to be some deep production issues. With the level of production talent out there putting on tournaments, Wayne may want to consult someone. Of course, I admit this is a premature statement. But after watching the draft, I just didn't feel it was well put together

Originally posted by d1206 View Post
    Did anyone watch this last night, and if so, what are your thoughts? As a fan, I really hope this thing works. The format seems interesting enough. My concerns are that there seem to be some deep production issues. With the level of production talent out there putting on tournaments, Wayne may want to consult someone. Of course, I admit this is a premature statement. But after watching the draft, I just didn't feel it was well put together
    I didn't see it. However, I agree with you in your hope that it works out. I want to see more wrestling, and I want a pro league, and I want guys like IMAR, Zane and Delgado given a chance to earn more money. They deserve it.

GO ILLINI/IRTC!!!

Comment

Working...
    X