www.harvardwrestling.com

Comment

Keppy over Sauer 3-1
        www.harvardwrestling.com

Comment

Supergan over Butler Fall 1:27
          www.harvardwrestling.com

Comment

Quarters are all wrapped up! Semis tomorrow morning at 9:30am. Catch it all on www.ihsa.tv !
            www.harvardwrestling.com

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy View Post
              McClure over LeCrone 5-2

Cain and Hoselton were tied at 2 when Cain set Hoselton down on the mat in what the refs are calling a slam. So its 3-2 with recovery time going now.
              Are you kidding me???? My coach always said if your hurt your hurt and if your not you better not show your face in the morning.. just saying

Comment

I saw the Hoselton match and it looked like Cain had him upside down and lost controll of him. His neck really got tweaked...Hope he is good to go tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by wrestling observer View Post
                  I saw the Hoselton match and it looked like Cain had him upside down and lost controll of him. His neck really got tweaked...Hope he is good to go tomorrow
                  Hoselton is probably gonna have to get cleared by a doctor. After the match he had no idea what was going on so if they suspect a concussion he is done until he sees a doctor.

Comment

yea because when you set someone down they get knocked out....Just saying...but hopefully andy is fine didnt get to talk with any of the team before i left.
                    If It Was Easy Then They Would Call It Basketball.
                    The site i adore on a basket ball floor is wrestling mats from door to door.

Comment

Originally posted by wrestling observer View Post
                      I agree. It did look like Cain tried top stop it but lost control. He shook everyone's hand, even the medical responders. Feel bad for both. Hopefully they come back strong tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by MORRISONDAD View Post
                        I agree. It did look like Cain tried top stop it but lost control. He shook everyone's hand, even the medical responders. Feel bad for both. Hopefully they come back strong tomorrow.
                        Cain handled himself like a gentleman...I heard from a direct source Hoselton was out for a few seconds...

Comment

Originally posted by MORRISONDAD View Post
                          It looked like two great wrestlers scrambling and an accident happened. From where I was sitting it didn't look intentional and Hoselton couldn't keep wrestling. Unfortunate situation and I wish both well.

Comment

terrible to hear that. hopefully hoselton is fine. and if you guys are correct, i feel bad for cain, how unfortunate... don't mean to start anything but i surprised PCC club Coach isn't in on this thread saying he did it on purpose

Comment

Originally posted by 1a_wrestler View Post
                              terrible to hear that. hopefully hoselton is fine. and if you guys are correct, i feel bad for cain, how unfortunate... don't mean to start anything but i surprised PCC club Coach isn't in on this thread saying he did it on purpose

i just heard he is cleared for tomorrow, and i 1a wrestler that is probably the funniest thing ive read on here in a while
                              If It Was Easy Then They Would Call It Basketball.
                              The site i adore on a basket ball floor is wrestling mats from door to door.

Comment

Hostleton/Cain

Anyone that actually saw this happen it did not look intentional at all. It was one of those unfortunate DQs that happens occasionally. I was impressed by the caliber of both wrestlers it was really looking to be a hard fought match between two terrific wrestlers. Cain was unhappy not to be able to continue and I am sure was very disappointed in his DQ. He handled the situation with a lot of self control.I am sure though that he is happy that Andy wasnt more seriously injured as it could of been a lot worse. Hope to see both of them on the mat tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X