Class 1A Quarters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mjwrestler View Post
    Anyone that actually saw this happen it did not look intentional at all. It was one of those unfortunate DQs that happens occasionally. I was impressed by the caliber of both wrestlers it was really looking to be a hard fought match between two terrific wrestlers. Cain was unhappy not to be able to continue and I am sure was very disappointed in his DQ. He handled the situation with a lot of self control.I am sure though that he is happy that Andy wasnt more seriously injured as it could of been a lot worse. Hope to see both of them on the mat tomorrow.
    I don't...Hoselton better not show his face! the kid obviously wasn't that hurt, cause he stood up right away after the two minutes. If he ffts to patterson tomorrow I take this all back, but if he dares shows his face on the mat...we all know he was faking his "injury". I'll eat my words if he forfeits, and hope he's ok.

Comment

Originally posted by red&green fan View Post
      I don't...Hoselton better not show his face! the kid obviously wasn't that hurt, cause he stood up right away after the two minutes. If he ffts to patterson tomorrow I take this all back, but if he dares shows his face on the mat...we all know he was faking his "injury". I'll eat my words if he forfeits, and hope he's ok.
      If you get knocked out, you arent allowed to continue.

Comment

Are you kidding me?

He better not show his face? Faking his injury? Are you out of your mind?
        You need to recognize he was hurt. It wasnt Andys decision to continue or not continue that was made by the coach , the refs and the medical attendants. If you knew Andy at all you couldnt possibly believe he would fake an injury. I am not from PC I am from Leroy . I have watched my son wrestle Andy before he graduated and for the last two years . I have never had anything but the greatest respect for his competitors spirit and his dedication to the sport. To have someone like you get on a public forum and make the kind of statements you make is beyond comprehension. This is a young man you are making outrages claims about. Someone needs to put a leash on you and your comments.

Comment

Originally posted by mjwrestler View Post
          He better not show his face? Faking his injury? Are you out of your mind?
          You need to recognize he was hurt. It wasnt Andys decision to continue or not continue that was made by the coach , the refs and the medical attendants. If you knew Andy at all you couldnt possibly believe he would fake an injury. I am not from PC I am from Leroy . I have watched my son wrestle Andy before he graduated and for the last two years . I have never had anything but the greatest respect for his competitors spirit and his dedication to the sport. To have someone like you get on a public forum and make the kind of statements you make is beyond comprehension. This is a young man you are making outrages claims about. Someone needs to put a leash on you and your comments.
          I said this under the assumption that he wrestles tomorrow...if he doesn't wrestle then i eat my words.

Comment

I said this under the assumption that he wrestles tomorrow...if he doesn't wrestle then i eat my words.
            This thread officially a joke now. Hoselton was lights out. I watched him sit up, after the medical responders said no more, and raise his hands asking what was going on and what happened. If he is cleared to wrestle and he does then that's fine with me. Maybe you shouldn't show your face on this forum anymore.

Comment

if he doesnt wrestle tomorrow would that mean cain cant wrestle back for third? and who ever he ffts to would then go to the championship and the kid he beat to get to the semis would automatically get to the third/fourth place match? And didnt anyone see the breedlove match? i heard he lost on a stall call....? i was gonna go up and watch tomorrow if he won....
              Mind over matter!
              If I don't mind then the pain don't matter!!!

Comment

Red & Green is really on a roll, tonight, isn't he?...

Comment

Originally posted by K-town kid View Post
                  if he doesnt wrestle tomorrow would that mean cain cant wrestle back for third? and who ever he ffts to would then go to the championship and the kid he beat to get to the semis would automatically get to the third/fourth place match? And didnt anyone see the breedlove match? i heard he lost on a stall call....? i was gonna go up and watch tomorrow if he won....
                  Fairly sure he lost on a locked hands call while trying to prevent the escape...was a good match...

Comment

oh well then thats a better call then a stalling. much more obvious then and easier to call. i think a stall call should almost never decide a match (unless its like obvious the kid is and has been doing it the whole match). He beat trent earlier this year at porta in, OT or double OT....was a good match then too. Both good wrestlers....k thank you!
                    Mind over matter!
                    If I don't mind then the pain don't matter!!!

Comment

My thoughts after dealing with 3 concussions with my sons...If Hoselton was "Out" then he has no business wrestling today...I believe it is 7 days out for sure after getting concussion.That is what the Doctor at Princeton and our Doctor told us this year. Both wrestlers are class acts...

Comment

Give the kid a break.

First, I think a lot of you guys need to understand something, Andy Hoselton is not pcc_club_coach. Because some kid's uncle gets on here and makes a fool out of himself, doesn't mean Andy did anything wrong. I am not from Prairie Central but I have seen Andy wrestle for years (all the way back to IKWF) and have never once seen him do anything to deserve the beating he is starting to get on here.

If you want to continue the bashing the pcc coach, that is up to you. Although it would probably be better to let that die as well.

Comment

Originally posted by UCantSeeMe View Post
                          First, I think a lot of you guys need to understand something, Andy Hoselton is not pcc_club_coach. Because some kid's uncle gets on here and makes a fool out of himself, doesn't mean Andy did anything wrong. I am not from Prairie Central but I have seen Andy wrestle for years (all the way back to IKWF) and have never once seen him do anything to deserve the beating he is starting to get on here.

If you want to continue the bashing the pcc coach, that is up to you. Although it would probably be better to let that die as well.
                          I second that! (and I'm not from PC either)
                          Pantherparent
                          The next season begins in March
                          Prepare for February!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UCantSeeMe View Post

Great post! Morons like the ones bashing Andy are the reasons I refrain from posting much. Between that and the NW Illinois biased on here makes half the Class A topics fairly lame to me. Looking forward to what today brings. Best of luck to Mr. Hoselton and all wrestlers that are competing today. Branson Cain is a true class act as well. I was very impressed with him and the PB Riverdale staff after the incident last night. They conducted themselves in a manner everyone should.....

The pccclubcoach deal should just be dead too. Andy's uncle is a great asset to wrestling and a very knowledable person about the sport we all love most. Sure, some may be a bit extreme, but the keyboard commandos on here don't do anything to help the matter..

Good luck to all, Its going to be a great night!

Comment

I think this is simply a case where R&G was drowning his sorrows about his not getting to wrestle and made the mistake of posting. I hope after he sleeps it off, he will be back on to remove his foot from his mouth.

Comment

Hoselton weighed in this morning. Is it ethical to stay down for 2 minutes then wrestle your next match? i was taught growing up that it is not...I see a Gibson City/PORTA incident if Hoselton wrestles...I feel sorry for Cain because he didn't slam him intentionally, and that could be how his last match of his carreer ends.

Good luck Zach Patterson!

Comment

Working...
                                X