Class 1A Quarters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by red&green fan View Post
    Hoselton weighed in this morning. Is it ethical to stay down for 2 minutes then wrestle your next match? i was taught growing up that it is not...I see a Gibson City/PORTA incident if Hoselton wrestles...I feel sorry for Cain because he didn't slam him intentionally, and that could be how his last match of his carreer ends.

Good luck Zach Patterson!
    Its obvious why you wanted Cain to win, but obviously with his reaction he knew what he did was wrong. Why can't you see that. Nobody has said it was an intentional move to injure Hoselton, those are your thoughts. Also, Andy continuing was surely not his decision but that of the trainers and staff.

Comment

Hoselton weighed in this morning. Is it ethical to stay down for 2 minutes then wrestle your next match? i was taught growing up that it is not...I see a Gibson City/PORTA incident if Hoselton wrestles...I feel sorry for Cain because he didn't slam him intentionally, and that could be how his last match of his carreer ends.

I won't comment on the ethical part, but the same thing happened a few years back Between Duetsman (sp) From Bismark & Tony Vandersleet (sp?) of Morrison. Duetsman was DQ'ed and wrestled for 3rd & 4th while Vandersleet went to the finals.

Comment

I dont post very often, however please give it a break I have watched Andy wrestle for most of his career. I dont see him doing what your saying. SO how about being the adult in the situation and just leave it be!

Comment

Congrats to Andy on his win over Patterson. Good luck in the title match tonight v.s. Young. It's an all Plano title.

. Go Hoselton!

Comment

Working...
          X