Class 1A Quarters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class 1A Quarters

Rob Sherril and Thadd Book are doing the www.ihsa.tv duties for tonight, so I'll have time to updated on the Quaters!

Here we go!
    www.harvardwrestling.com

Alber with a fall over Whitsel in :59

No score with Kettner and Richardson in the 1st.
    www.harvardwrestling.com

Comment

Webb with a fall over Newkirk in 3:06

4-2 in favor of Kettner over Ricahrdson

Lyons and Mallary up now.
      www.harvardwrestling.com

Comment

Kettner over Richardson 4-2

Lyons beating Mallary 7-1 in the 2nd.
        www.harvardwrestling.com

Comment

Lyons beat Mallary 7-2

Denning is beating Lucie at 103 10-1 in the 2nd.
          www.harvardwrestling.com

Comment

Denning over Lucie tech fall in 5:32

Shearer is winning over Alvarez 2-1 start of 2nd
            www.harvardwrestling.com

Comment

Shearer over Alvarez 10-2

Snow Fall over Kilroy 3:34
              www.harvardwrestling.com

Comment

Snow

Having not been able to see any matches this year, I don't have a large sample size to base my statements on, but man did Snow look good. I am slightly biased, but that was a very complete match. I can't wait to see the semi's!

Comment

It's a shame the ihsa net feed is so bad, was looking forward to actually viewing the Quarters.

Comment

Originally posted by BonesJones View Post
                    It's a shame the ihsa net feed is so bad, was looking forward to actually viewing the Quarters.
                    I'll take it! Being out in California, I am happy I get to see anything at all. I understand it is not HD, but man it's better than nothing.

Comment

103. Alber, Denning, and Webb looked good. Alber is very impressive for a freshman.
                      112. Lyons and Shearer is going to be an awesome semifinal match. Snow did look very impressive.
                      119. Harrison looked solid but Bullington looked scary good for the minute he wrestled. Can't wait for the finals.
                      It's the Veteran, not the reporter, who has given us the freedom of the press. '

' It's the Veteran, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech. '

' It's the Veteran, not the community organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate. '

' It's the Military who salutes the flag, who serves beneaththe flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag. '

Comment

It's fine here

Comment

Originally posted by onetimer2001 View Post
                          I'll take it! Being out in California, I am happy I get to see anything at all. I understand it is not HD, but man it's better than nothing.
                          Mine is just buffering so it is nothing.

Comment

I am watching all 6 mats. Maybe you need to reload again.

Originally posted by portafan1 View Post
                            It's fine here

Comment

Mine is good and I'm in Arizona...prolly just your internet connection.
                              It's the Veteran, not the reporter, who has given us the freedom of the press. '

' It's the Veteran, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech. '

' It's the Veteran, not the community organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate. '

' It's the Military who salutes the flag, who serves beneaththe flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag. '

Comment

Working...
                              X