Illinois Best Weekly?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illinois Best Weekly?

I signed up for Illinois Best weekly and received last weeks pre-season rankings on Tuesday. (For those who wonder if it is worth buying it is) I was just wondering if they came out every Tuesday or a different day of the week since I did not get one this week.
    Nobody ever drowned in their own sweat

Originally posted by eazymoney View Post
    I signed up for Illinois Best weekly and received last weeks pre-season rankings on Tuesday. (For those who wonder if it is worth buying it is) I was just wondering if they came out every Tuesday or a different day of the week since I did not get one this week.
    From my understanding, it's every Tuesday. I received mine yesterday. I would contact Rob at centermatpress@hotmail.com
    Webmaster | OPRF Wrestling | O.&.B.W.C. | FORUM RULES

Comment

Tuesdays, bank on it.

Comment

Originally posted by FoxesFan View Post
        Tuesdays, bank on it.
        Ditto. You should contact him.
        "Boys freestyle. Real men Greco."

Comment

Yes, they're sent out Tuesdays. We have had a few more glitches with people's e-mails this year than in the past...that's what spam blockers can wind up doing, especially for people who happen to receive them at school or at work. If you don't receive your issue by the end of the day Tuesday, please e-mail me at illinoisbestweekly@yahoo.com and I'll resend your issue. Unfortunately, I won't receive an error message or bounceback when this happens, so the only way I know if someone doesn't receive an issue is if they e-mail me to tell me so. If I hear from you I will resend immediately.

Comment

Working...
          X