How Bad is St. Rita?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Bad is St. Rita?

ive heard that st. rita is not the team they used to be this year, but a 20th place at barrington, and i was just told a 22 point loss to SHEPARD!? Nothing against shepard, but cmon. i have not seen them wrestle, nor do i really know anything about their wrestlers, but really, how bad are they?

Sounds like it will be a long season. Akui is legit but after him and maybe Zimmerman they are rebuilding and they have a new coach to boot.

Comment

Even the Great programs will have some lean years from time to time. Hopefully, St Rita bounces back, and the downturn is not terminal.

Comment

Originally posted by FoxesFan View Post
        Even the Great programs will have some lean years from time to time. Hopefully, St Rita bounces back, and the downturn is not terminal.
        Has Akui wrestled yet this year? I know he was not at Barrington. Was he at the dual?

Comment

With a new young coach, St. Rita will be okay. There have been some recent changes and with the leadership from Akui will only make this team improve throughout the season.

Don't count out St. Rita yet they will be back before you know it. They might have lost but the effort they are putting out there on the mat is what we want. I will take effort right now over wins for St. Rita.
          SADDLE UP! It's that time of the year. THE BRONCOS ARE READY

Comment

We don't have as much raw talent as we have had in the past but are work ethic is still there and we wrestle for Feburary not early Dec. we also have starters out right now so it's not as bad as it seems

Comment

Originally posted by riser19 View Post
              We don't have as much raw talent as we have had in the past but are work ethic is still there and we wrestle for Feburary not early Dec. we also have starters out right now so it's not as bad as it seems
              This is good to hear...the CCL needs SR to remain a strong team...I am sure this is only a temp. down swing...everyone goes through it....StL, MC, PC...and now SR

Comment

Originally posted by MR TWISTER View Post
                This is good to hear...the CCL needs SR to remain a strong team...I am sure this is only a temp. down swing...everyone goes through it....StL, MC, PC...and now SR
                pc was in a down swing when?

Comment

Originally posted by South Cider View Post
                  pc was in a down swing when?
                  At the same time MC was...when SR was winning state and CCL titles....

Comment

They will be back!

This is not a knock but with no school boundries they will be back!

Comment

At the same time MC was...when SR was winning state and CCL titles....
                      soory twist, i still dont see it. from 1997-2007, PC won 5 state dual championships and was runner up twice. rita won 2 state dual championships and was runner up once.

Comment

i guess im saying that in the last 10 yrs, rita did win 2 state championships, but neither of those yrs was a down time for the great PC. In fact, I think its fair to say that PC has been the most consistant winning wrestling program in the state in the last two decades. I don't think there is another program that can come close to the success of PC if you look from 1988-2007.

Comment

Working...
                        X