Update **All Saints Team**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update **All Saints Team**

KEITH HEALY has recently been removed from the All Saints Team as the head assistant coach for the following:

-finishing 2nd at Conant
    -Losing to Nequa Valley

It was unfortunate I had to make this decision and a very tough decision to make however I am rather surprised and disappointed at the recent performance from the Celtics. Lots of talent but seems maybe overrated.

By the way congrats to Nequa Valley, they came to wrestle and deserved the victory-they wanted it more. Best of luck remainder of the season.
    SADDLE UP! It's that time of the year. THE BRONCOS ARE READY

LOL, but seriously, don't make him any more angry than he might allready be.

Comment

I am pretty sure that Keith wouldn't be too concerned with what Geezus thinks. It's the first few weeks of the season. If Montini gets crushed at the Ironman are you going to write them off too?

Comment

Originally posted by Geezus View Post
        KEITH HEALY has recently been removed from the All Saints Team as the head assistant coach for the following:

-finishing 2nd at Conant
        -Losing to Nequa Valley

It was unfortunate I had to make this decision and a very tough decision to make however I am rather surprised and disappointed at the recent performance from the Celtics. Lots of talent but seems maybe overrated.

By the way congrats to Nequa Valley, they came to wrestle and deserved the victory-they wanted it more. Best of luck remainder of the season.
        was there any point of this post?
        is there any positive discussion that could come of it?

Comment

Yes there was a positive out of this-just because you are ranked number 1 doesn't mean teams are going to roll over for you.

Children, parents, coaches, FAMILY who cares about the rankings. It just goes to show anyone can be beat anytime with the exception of a certain team located on 16th street in Lombard.

Comment

no one cares about your saints team because you are probably the most arrogant person on this website

Comment

Yes there was a positive out of this-just because you are ranked number 1 doesn't mean teams are going to roll over for you.

Children, parents, coaches, FAMILY who cares about the rankings. It just goes to show anyone can be beat anytime with the exception of a certain team located on 16th street in Lombard.
              So Montini CAN'T be beat? Man you are gonna look like a bigger jerk than you usually do when they do get beat this year. That's why people hate fans like you.. you are an arrogant piece of $%@# that really knows nothing about wrestling unless it has a couple horseshoes on it's a$$.
              Let me jog your memory Geezus... Montini had a much better team last year, and you got beat, 42-14, by Waverly at the Clash I believe.

Comment

Geezus you are getting owned right know!!

Comment

Originally posted by 215fan View Post
                  So Montini CAN'T be beat? Man you are gonna look like a bigger jerk than you usually do when they do get beat this year. That's why people hate fans like you.. you are an arrogant piece of $%@# that really knows nothing about wrestling unless it has a couple horseshoes on it's a$$.
                  Let me jog your memory Geezus... Montini had a much better team last year, and you got beat, 42-14, by Waverly at the Clash I believe.
                  Thanks for the results from LAST YEAR. In case you weren't aware but this is a new season. I will be the first to say that Montini got beat straight up by a very tough nationally ranked Waverly Shell Rock at the Clash. I guess when you have to leave the state to get competition it proves you aren't running from the best but looking for the best. Montini may lose this year (and if it does happen will most likely be from an out of state school) and they may not but you have to like a team that has a great coach and each guy on the team wrestles HARD for 6 minutes.

Comment

Thanks for the results from LAST YEAR. In case you weren't aware but this is a new season. I will be the first to say that Montini got beat straight up by a very tough nationally ranked Waverly Shell Rock at the Clash. I guess when you have to leave the state to get competition it proves you aren't running from the best but looking for the best. Montini may lose this year (and if it does happen will most likely be from an out of state school) and they may not but you have to like a team that has a great coach and each guy on the team wrestles HARD for 6 minutes.
                    That sounds like a lot of teams in Illinois and in A, AA and AAA.

Comment

or maybe you should try leaving the AA to get competition, it is way more cost efficent.

Comment

Are you implying that PC wrestlers did not wrestle hard for six minutes?

Comment

Originally posted by 215fan View Post

People need to relax... anyone who takes Geezus seriously has no sense of humor.

Comment

Jesus is serious.LOL

Comment

Originally posted by will-I-am View Post
                              or maybe you should try leaving the AA to get competition, it is way more cost efficent.
                              Will-I-AM, we have tried to make the move to AAA however we were turned down probably because this is the first year of the three class system. I am sure we will be moved up to AAA in the future but for now we will take every AA team as if they are going to beat us. Coach B does a good job preparing his teams in not taking teams lightly. Sometimes when you get too confident you end up losing.

Comment

Working...
                              X