Update **All Saints Team**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 215fan View Post
    So Montini CAN'T be beat? Man you are gonna look like a bigger jerk than you usually do when they do get beat this year. That's why people hate fans like you.. you are an arrogant piece of $%@# that really knows nothing about wrestling unless it has a couple horseshoes on it's a$$.
    Let me jog your memory Geezus... Montini had a much better team last year, and you got beat, 42-14, by Waverly at the Clash I believe.

He may be arrogant, but you must be the dumbest guy on this board, if you take what Geezus says as serious.
    You are what i like to call....Baaarutal!
    sigpic
    No ONE goes against the HOUSE!

Comment

Originally posted by wrstl4fun13 View Post
      Are you implying that PC wrestlers did not wrestle hard for six minutes?

Yes, that is exactly what he is saying.

I think you and 215fan need to look up what sarcasm means.
      sigpic
      No ONE goes against the HOUSE!

Comment

By the way congrats to Nequa Valley, they came to wrestle and deserved the victory-they wanted it more. Best of luck remainder of the season.[/quote]

Not bad for a public school. How could they possibly beat a private school?
        Do it in the name of heaven....you can justify it in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by 215fan View Post
          So Montini CAN'T be beat? Man you are gonna look like a bigger jerk than you usually do when they do get beat this year. That's why people hate fans like you.. you are an arrogant piece of $%@# that really knows nothing about wrestling unless it has a couple horseshoes on it's a$$.
          Let me jog your memory Geezus... Montini had a much better team last year, and you got beat, 42-14, by Waverly at the Clash I believe.

actully they didnt have that much of a better team last year they lost a few but they gained I think around 4 or 5 studs as freshmans all state placers and champions in the ikwf.. and umm Geezus probally meant in Illinois wassnt thinking out of state... So ya... you like like crap with your post

Comment

Originally posted by Geezus View Post
            KEITH HEALY has recently been removed from the All Saints Team as the head assistant coach for the following:

-finishing 2nd at Conant
            -Losing to Nequa Valley

It was unfortunate I had to make this decision and a very tough decision to make however I am rather surprised and disappointed at the recent performance from the Celtics. Lots of talent but seems maybe overrated.

By the way congrats to Nequa Valley, they came to wrestle and deserved the victory-they wanted it more. Best of luck remainder of the season.
            Geezus...I think that's pretty funny! Other folks - lighten up and laugh a little bit!

Geezus - hopefully Coach Healy wil be back on your list by the end of the season!

Comment

Oh, and you're also right, Geezus - congratulations to Nequa on their victory!

Comment

Originally posted by will-I-am View Post
                or maybe you should try leaving the AA to get competition, it is way more cost efficent.
                you people talk about geesus being arrogant you people seem to forget that 1: they petitioned to go aaa and were denyed
                2:they won state last year in aa in a a/aa class system in the "harder" class with more competition
                3: 3 years of aa in a a/aa system and they took 2nd n won it, what more is there to prove????
                4: they probally have theee hardest scheduale in the state, doesnt look like they run from the competition looks like they seek it

and learn a little sarcasm ppl stop being so defensive
                G-4

Comment

Working...
                X