bragging rights in Hoffman Estates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bragging rights in Hoffman Estates

Conant wins 31-25 over Hoffman Estates at Conant... dual came down to the final match...

Scully,Wadas and Petite looked good for Hoffman Estates and ready for Dvorak...

Joe Patricelli Conant is wrestling better & heading to Lake Park Tourney Saturday

Hometown Fan

Originally posted by AJP View Post
    Conant wins 31-25 over Hoffman Estates at Conant... dual came down to the final match...

Scully,Wadas and Petite looked good for Hoffman Estates and ready for Dvorak...

Joe Patricelli Conant is wrestling better & heading to Lake Park Tourney Saturday
    So, since Fremd beat them both and some Hoffman Estates kids go to Fremd and wrestle for Fremd......what does that mean my friend AJP ?
    Practice Does Not Make Perfect.......It Makes Champions

Comment

Fremd is best in west? Schaumburg and Barrington came down to the last match too... i'd like to see a school in the west win the MSL but Wheeling and Rolling Meadows are going to be tuff... At least the Prospect run will come to an end for sure... PS. Nate Johnson did a number on Eisely... just out wrestled him for 3 periods...

Comment

Originally posted by AJP View Post
        Fremd is best in west? Schaumburg and Barrington came down to the last match too... i'd like to see a school in the west win the MSL but Wheeling and Rolling Meadows are going to be tuff... At least the Prospect run will come to an end for sure... PS. Nate Johnson did a number on Eisely... just out wrestled him for 3 periods...
        That is what I heard....about Johnson v. Eisely that is. Barrington was very tough at Prospect Tournament. You know their is a huge difference between a tournament team and a dual team....although with enough studs you can be both. We have not wrestled Schaumburg and Barrington yet....time will tell.

Comment

another final match

Originally posted by MSLHWYDAD View Post
          That is what I heard....about Johnson v. Eisely that is. Barrington was very tough at Prospect Tournament. You know their is a huge difference between a tournament team and a dual team....although with enough studs you can be both. We have not wrestled Schaumburg and Barrington yet....time will tell.

dont know the hwywt at Barrington but Schaumburg did beat them in a very close dual in the final match... good luck against them....

Comment

wheeling will win the msl. canf. tourney again .. back to back titiles.. champs at 125 smith.. 130 smith... 140 aranda...189 vargas... placers outta 119,145,152,160,215,hwt. good luck to da west , but the east run will continue

Comment

189 back to back?

Originally posted by whswildcat4life View Post
              wheeling will win the msl. canf. tourney again .. back to back titiles.. champs at 125 smith.. 130 smith... 140 aranda...189 vargas... placers outta 119,145,152,160,215,hwt. good luck to da west , but the east run will continue
              Dont think Vargas won the msl last year at 189!
              Also if he did his job the wheeling team would have beat Rolling Meadows in the dual ... Davidson will have his number when conference begins for sure...

Comment

189 was zintak last year.. i know this .. i meant back to back conf. tourney champs for wheeling.... vargas wasnt wheelings problem at rolling meadows..he beat a strong wrestler in davidson 2-0, 125 smith should have pinned, and E gave up a major in the last few seconds..plus they didnt have their 140 aranda.. and maybe davidson could beat vargas for the first time at conference but i doubt it,, vargas in another close one...

Comment

agreed

189 was zintak last year.. i know this .. i meant back to back conf. tourney champs for wheeling.... vargas wasnt wheelings problem at rolling meadows..he beat a strong wrestler in davidson 2-0, 125 smith should have pinned, and E gave up a major in the last few seconds..plus they didnt have their 140 aranda.. and maybe davidson could beat vargas for the first time at conference but i doubt it,, vargas in another close one...
                  you guys are the best in the MSL and wish you well!

Comment

Hmm..

Boy were you off...
                    Wrestling is a sport of CHAMPIONS.

Comment

you must be a HE guy!

Originally posted by sixhardminutes View Post
                      Boy were you off...

it was fun...about as close as two team could get...

Comment

It was really excellent. Hoffman Estates wins the Conference, which I believe yours truly picked and then the Regional (Wheeling won) came down to two points....and while some to choose to point to wrestlers who either did or did not excel, the reality is that the IHSA gave more credit for the pigtail matches than they should have. There is another thread that goes into detail. Needless to say the outcome could have been changed. But it is what it is and that is what makes a truly individual sport a team sport as well

Comment

Working...
                        X